• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noah

What's the most expensive ticket in college football?

15 posts in this topic

People are paying more to see Notre Dame play Michigan than to see Alabama play Auburn!?! SMH

People are paying more to see Notre Dame play Michigan than to see Alabama play Auburn!?! SMH

They're both epic battles. (and I can't stand ND or Michigan)

Alabama v Auburn is so overrated.

Yeah last years game didnt live up to the hype, so boring!!

Yeah last years game didnt live up to the hype, so boring!!

That has nothing to do with the rivalry being overrated.

yeah if you want hatred come watch our boil in the buttocks of football, rivalry.

Just watch the Roll Tide/War Eagles ESPN Documentary. You shouldnt talk overrated rivalries when UGA-UF is known more of a drinking party then football game.

The Ironbowl was 10th. Ticket cost often doesn't have that much to do with the biggest rivalry. Where is the egg bowl? That is a pretty big rivalry. Army vs. Navy? Bama has 4 games on that list - & that's the prime reason I don't go to many of the games anymore.

CORRECTION: I missed a game, somehow, that turned out to be the most expensive one on here. Sorry, Ohio State-Michigan, you’re not the most expensive ticket.

1. Texas-UCLA (Arlington, Texas): $770/$144

Just watch the Roll Tide/War Eagles ESPN Documentary. You shouldnt talk overrated rivalries when UGA-UF is known more of a drinking party then football game.

That's what I'm getting at.

Being known for something doesn't mean that's what it actually is.

USC-Notre Dame is a huge rivalry too. Ha.

People die at FL-GA every year. It's a regular occurance.

The city of Jacksonville doubles it's police officers on duty that weekend.

I'm not making an argument for which college football rivalry is biggest, just noting that Auburn-Alabama isn't as heated as the media portrays it.

I've been to an Iron Bowl when it was at Auburn one year, and it was not as hateful as I would have expected.

Couple that with fans always grouping your accomplishments together to be proud of the state and it's just not what it's made out to be.

it is the last game in the series - at least for a while

which makes it better

it's at the beach AND on the river

which makes it better

jes sayin

And the cheapest game tickets are still any vandy home game.

which makes it better

it's at the beach AND on the river

which makes it better

jes sayin

Yeah, but you faggits are involved, which makes it awful.

Yeah, but you faggits are involved, which makes it awful.

please don't say that, you know it hurts me so

I mean look at all we have done for you!

We knocked Spurrier's dick in the dirt while he was a player; thereby fueling his intense hatred of us

AND

we gave you Muschump!

You're welcome

• Booger
      Looks like someone popped him in the snout a few times
    • Stefanozz
      First of all good game ARK fans.  Every year this game drives me crazy.  This years Stupid for us: 1. Kirk muffing a punt first thing handing ARK 7.  He also uncharacteristically dropped a few passes. 2. A combination of bad play calling and QB inadequacy for 3 quarters.   3. Our secondary was bad bad bad.  ARK should have throw the ball to #4 over and over and over, you guys would have had 60 points.  Harvey (#1) was having a horrible game covering him. The great stuff was the goal line stands by our D, and the ability for our defense to come out after that 10 minute drive and still not break.  I truly though we were done after that long drive.(even though we held at the goal line.)  I figured our defense would be like butter the rest of the night but they came out and finished the game.. 60 minutes  wow. 2014 Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight,  come out come out wherever you are?!?!?
    • bbqit
      Funny that the best uscw has done in a long time was under O
    • JoeGator
      Can you imagine if UF played a complete game?    
    • HFC Derek Mason
      Lsu is going to offer Petrino. Just have a feeling. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      RammaJamma