• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maroonblood

Internet issues

18 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having issues getting onto the website besides me?

I'm not having trouble getting on since the site went down a couple days ago but a lot of the site's features aren't working such as notifications and PMs. I also have to refresh a page in order to high five or have my post send. Hopefully @@Benny and @@WadeWilson can get it fixed soon.

I'm not having trouble getting on since the site went down a couple days ago but a lot of the site's features aren't working such as notifications and PMs. I also have to refresh a page in order to high five or have my post send. Hopefully @@Benny and @@WadeWilson can get it fixed soon.

I've got the same thing going on, as does GoldenRebel and slb.

If anyone has quoted me and I haven't gotten back to you on that, I probably won't until next month.

Yeah the sites been kinda jacked lately. I'm not sure why. I checked on your contact form thing @@Maroonblood, all your stuff checks out, so its the site.

Yeah the sites been kinda jacked lately. I'm not sure why. I checked on your contact form thing @@Maroonblood, all your stuff checks out, so its the site.

Yea, we're in the process of selling SECTalk.com to one of the Gucci spambots, and the transition is causing some problems. If you need further help, please PM @@xhogkcasvqjh

Yea, we're in the process of selling SECTalk.com to one of the Gucci spambots, and the transition is causing some problems. If you need further help, please PM @@xhogkcasvqjh

Does anyone remember the Indian girl who hacked the site for like 2 weeks a couple of years back.

Well,ya'lls attempt to irradicate ol possum seems to have worked but that DDT seems to have screwed the site up pretty bad....

So he's an Arkansas fan? Gucci and that new gay marriage passing...it's all coming together now.

I've been gone a week and this place is lanekiffin.gifed up...

Someone contact the UN. Surely this site is essential to life as part of the internet.

I haven't tried my laptop yet. Only from the phone. Still jacked up. Thanks for looking into the issue @@PuddingTime.

I haven't tried my laptop yet. Only from the phone. Still jacked up. Thanks for looking into the issue @@PuddingTime.