• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Stopper

Apparently, I was banned/blocked by UK Baseball's Twitter account

11 posts in this topic

For this?

@UKBaseball - A.J. Reed improved to 10-2 (7-2 SEC) with 8 SHO IP. He is the 5th player in program history with 10 wins. And he was 4-for-6 at plate.

@zaadam2 (my account in reply) - He has had that kind of season and we still barely get into the SECT. Sad state of affairs.

How dare you. Lol

Don't all sec schools get in the SEC tourney? That's weird

Truth hurts, especially those that can't take it.

Seriously? That's extremely weak. I'm finally starting to come around to your thinking Show Stopper. We've had some great arms and bats here under Henderson and haven't done iaBdfkZ.png with them. We should have made a Super Regional by now.

Seriously? That's extremely weak. I'm finally starting to come around to your thinking Show Stopper. We've had some great arms and bats here under Henderson and haven't done iaBdfkZ.png with them. We should have made a Super Regional by now.

Yeah I've had it up to here with Henderson but I can't believe I got blocked for something like this. Just how sensitive can they be?

Yeah I've had it up to here with Henderson but I can't believe I got blocked for something like this. Just how sensitive can they be?

I'd think the baseball team would appreciate any commentary, considering...

They are definitely getting a lot of press for A.J. Reed's year as he is easily the SEC POY and will probably win National POY as well. However, its an easy cop-out to cover up yet another unspectacular season for Gary Henderson. It took A.J. having that kind of year to put us where we are. If he just has a slightly worse year (either pitching or hitting) we might not make the SEC Tournmanet let alone the NCAAT.

At this point, I think we do make post-season play but if thats the case its still 2 out of 6 for Henderson make it to the NCAAT. Yet he got a big extension for one good season two years ago which I had a problem with (1 of 4 at the time) . Small extension is fine with me but not the one he got he didn't deserve.