• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gatoraus

Men's Basketball Season Tickets On Sale

1 post in this topic

• TheRealBrave
      I mean the bottom line is UGA isn't at a good level in quite a few positions right now. Our OL is dreadful and lacks depth to top it off. We have possession 3* WR's who can't even catch. Our kickers can't be relied upon for even 30 yard field goals. We are starting a true freshman at QB with the above problems. I still say 8-4 or 9-3 and I consider that a success. Kirby needs a couple of recruiting cycles to fix this
    • bbqit
      Damn turnovers
    • DjCrenshaw
      All them gator players talking thay s**t... got shut the f--k up. I often wonder if ut let's people get the lead that big just to make it look more impressive.
    • TheRealBrave
      He probably knew. He knows how bad we are at OL/WR/DB. Our starting LT is a white guy from Rhode Island
    • TheRealBrave
      They had it at OM -8. Every UGA fan on the Vent, that is filled with complete homers, saw us losing by at least 3 touchdowns. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      RammaJamma
      RammaJamma
    3. 3
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    4. 4
      possumslayer