• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrimsoNation713

NBA Legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Rips BOTH SIDES in Donald Sterling ‘Scandal’

80 posts in this topic

What's kareams thoughts on majic getting HIV while being married......

Wow, can't agree with him more.

Wow, can't agree with him more.

I can....disagree...

Let's ask a tall black millionaire about racism....why don't they ask the short fat black guy these questions?????

Who is more affected by racism......poor or rich?

Let's ask a tall black millionaire about racism....why don't they ask the short fat black guy these questions?????

Who is more affected by racism......poor or rich?

Doesn't matter what color or how much money he has, he's still right. Should have been delt with before, and even though he's a man of old times that's clearly racist in ways, he has his rights too. Even though most don't think he deserves rights with that way of thinking.

Abdul-Jabar summed it up well.

Doesn't matter what color or how much money he has, he's still right. Should have been delt with before, and even though he's a man of old times that's clearly racist in ways, he has his rights too. Even though most don't think he deserves rights with that way of thinking.

Abdul-Jabar summed it up well.

why was he asked ?

Because he's black....

Tall...

Rich..

why was he asked ?

Because he's black....

Tall...

Rich..

Yeah, no denying that I guess. It's a suprising article because he's black and his view was more objective/neutral. But we can also assume he was asked because he was among the best centers in the game as well.

Yeah, no denying that I guess. It's a suprising article because he's black and his view was more objective/neutral. But we can also assume he was asked because he was among the best centers in the game as well.

I just question the media and lanekiffin.gif kaream........I had a sweeter hook !

It's not illegal to a dumbass in your own home. This is where this all happened from what I understand. He was recorded without his knowledge having a private conversation with Stiviano. Had he made these remarks at a Clippers or an NBA function, I could have seen all the reaction. But as it stands, all people should do is shake their head and go "what an old dumbass."

It's obvious the guy is racist despite the fact that the woman he is talking too about race is half black and Mexican (weird, huh?) and his girl friend. His opinions have no place in this century. Everyone with a brain knows this. I am just saying that I don't think a private conversation taped against his knowledge in closed setting should be able to be used to force him out of business. If I were a black athlete or a black person, I wouldn't come within a mile of this cat. When the stands dried up and the talent started avoiding him, that would be pretty much the same thing as forcing him to sell the team without actually forcing him to do it.

What we can all take from this......if your wife looks like a dead armadillo.... pull in a 6+ with a 120 + IQ.....

What we can all take from this......if your wife looks like a dead armadillo.... pull in a 6+ with a 120 + IQ.....

It's surprising how lazy he is, I mean come on...all that money and couldn't get some better looking ass? Hell, he deserves to pay more than 2.5 mil just for that alone.

It's surprising how lazy he is, I mean come on...all that money and couldn't get some better looking ass? Hell, he deserves to pay more than 2.5 mil just for that alone.

no iaBdfkZ.png!

140427155221-sterling-stiviano-file-story-top.jpg

Whole lotta "meh."

140427155221-sterling-stiviano-file-story-top.jpg

Whole lotta "meh."

that nose?

that nose?

He looks like an asshole, and she looks mean as hell. They probably worked at one time.

He looks like an asshole, and she looks mean as hell. They probably worked at one time.

I wish he was my dad....

I wish I was a racist billionaire..... I'm poor.

She's black and Hispanic, and I could swear some Asian is in there...

Either way, weeaakkk for a billionaire.

A black chick at work has the hots for me.....a redneck noticed it....he said come on between us rednecks wouldn't you hit it....I said I'm not a redneck I'm a hillbilly....then I explained some things tooo him......he got quiet....he's skeered

No questions yet?

I've had over ten thousand dollars worth of stuff stolen from me by non whites on three different occasions.....none where Asian....I'm a victim of racism.

A black chick at work has the hots for me.....a redneck noticed it....he said come on between us rednecks wouldn't you hit it....I said I'm not a redneck I'm a hillbilly....then I explained some things tooo him......he got quiet....he's skeered

No questions yet?

I'd totally hit many black chicks... Ain't nothing wrong g with different races, as long as they're hot.

Race can't transcend hotness. Or tits. Or vaginas.

I'd totally hit many black chicks... Ain't nothing wrong g with different races, as long as they're hot.

Race can't transcend hotness. Or tits. Or vaginas.

see my last rant

Will just all assume

• jacobp
      Mizzou by 6
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator