• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluelightstar

PSYCHO Defense

14 posts in this topic

D was top five or six in the conference last season. I look for us to be even better this season. We gonna smash some folks.

Hopefully we will end the pattern of our best defensive performances being pared with our worse offensive performances. A la OK state.

Hopefully we will end the pattern of our best defensive performances being pared with our worse offensive performances. A la OK state.

That wasn't our best defensive performance. Have you forgotten the egg bowl? Shutout.

We're about to dominate these SEC offenses. Who wants some?

We're about to dominate these SEC offenses. Who wants some?

Auburn please.

I am anxious to see if Nick James has really made the steps they say he has. If he has, with him and Jones on the line, people want know who to double team.

That wasn't our best defensive performance. Have you forgotten the egg bowl? Shutout.

They did get three. And in two trips to Starkville, they have put a whopping 13 pts on the board. 13. And only six have been put there by the offense.

/Opened thread expecting @@shamoan to have gone on a rant about Geoff Collins (per last year's grade-A rants)

/Left thread disappoint

@@bulldawg28

Not my beatdown, I don't play for Auburn. But of all the teams I'm afraid of knocking off AU only Arkansas and our non-conference opponents scare me less.

@@bulldawg28

Not my beatdown, I don't play for Auburn. But of all the teams I'm afraid of knocking off AU only Arkansas and our non-conference opponents scare me less.

Then you know even less about football than I would ever have imagined.

Then you know even less about football than I would ever have imagined.

This is my first season of watching, actually. I'm excited.

This is my first season of watching, actually. I'm excited.

??????