• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

Harry Reid Needs to Go to Jail

5 posts in this topic

“Amid the standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the federal government, reports are growing that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s little-known ties to a Chinese solar energy giant could have played a role.” –BizPAC Review

Amen ...and Obama needs to be kicked out of office!!

Master Reid seems to think this that oppose the Bundy situation are domestic terrorist.

Master Reid seems to think this that oppose the Bundy situation are domestic terrorist.

if Harry Reid thinks I'm a radical domestic terrorist, I'm 100% OK with it. I hope it effects his sleep.

and, according to US law, a lot of posters on this board are domestic terrorists because they believe in the Constitution, small government, and personal liberty.

so lanekiffin.gif the man lanekiffin.gif big government and lanekiffin.gif harry reid