• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UKat

Eric Anderson Wins on Mound, Drives in Game Winner in Rubber Match Win

1 post in this topic

Missouri fifth-year senior Eric Anderson worked a strong start on the mound and drove in the go-ahead run in the sixth inning to post an 8-3 win over No. 12 Kentucky to claim the series, on a windy Sunday afternoon at Cliff Hagan Stadium.

Click here for the original story.

• Booger
      LSU just canned Les Miles.    Was reading tiger rant last night, and dude came on and called it for 4pm today. Guess there really are some insiders over there.   Orgeron interim.
    • Titans4Vols
      I'm assuming Armada might take over as interim(for some reason this was included in my quote as well?)  
    • PuddingTime
      He's definitely earning his check.  I've watched all of y'alls games this year and it just seemed like Tennessee was either playing to their competition or wasn't on the same page or I don't know what....spurts of really great football and then spurts of what the hell?   The difference this year is y'all have been able to overcome those things early in the season.  I think this win is going to be the galvanized game that takes y'all to Atlanta as much as it pains me to say it.
    • Titans4Vols
      What he was good at doing this past off-season is hiring Bob Shoop. I had the incredible pleasure of watching John Chavis coordinate our defense for over a decade here, and Bob Shoop brings me memories of Chavis' defenses. So good at halftime adjustments. How many DCs in this game can gameplan to overcome losing 3 of their top 4 players, when those 3 will all be drafted in the first two rounds?(Sutton and JRM this upcoming draft, and Kirkland whenever he decides to leave) If Shoop isn't one of the top candidates for the Broyles award(top assistant coach in college football) so far, the award is a sham.
    • PuddingTime
      Joe is actually Freddie Mercury? 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit