• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARfanNmem

SEC 2014 Heisman candidates

64 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be surprised if at least 2-3 SEC RBs were among the top 10 Heisman contenders at the end of the year. A stretch I know, but with the immense talent among several teams (namely Bama, UGA, SC, UF just off the top of my head) and the inexperience at QB they will be heavily relied on

NC's >>> Heismans

You won't be getting either one this year

Focus on ending your two game losing streak, then mayyyybe wining your division

You won't be getting either one this year

Focus on ending your two game losing streak, then mayyyybe wining your division

LOL we are gonna beat the iaBdfkZ.png out of WV.

I'm not so sure

You should try hating on your division rival UF more, believe me its more enjoyable. Mostly because in recent history they rarely disappoint

You should try hating on your division rival UF more, believe me its more enjoyable. Mostly because in recent history they rarely disappoint

Gator fans don't care what Vol fans think

Tide fans have the thinnest skin in the nation

Gator fans don't care what Vol fans think

Tide fans have the thinnest skin in the nation

Well yeah but there's not really any ammo there

davis is the only sec player you need to concern yourselves with, lol...

davis is the only sec player you need to concern yourselves with, lol...

Yeah, no.

Yeah, no.

was only kidding...you cant forget about Dylan Thompson, lol...

Well yeah but there's not really any ammo there

There ain't no ammo here, either, because we've got a longer winning streak against UT than Bama does... Bama's won 7 in a row against them; we've won 9 straight.

As for the thread topic, I'm going to be eyeballing Kelvin Taylor this year.

There ain't no ammo here, either, because we've got a longer winning streak against UT than Bama does... Bama's won 7 in a row against them; we've won 9 straight.

As for the thread topic, I'm going to be eyeballing Kelvin Taylor this year.

I stand corrected

I agree about Taylor though, UF has got a lot of talent at that position, one of them is bound to break out eventually

Thats what I was referring to in a previous post, between UF, UGA, and SC, there are probably around 3-5 possible contenders at RB

Over the last 6 seasons, Florida has a better record than Georgia and just as many 10 win seasons.

That's how bad UGA is.

Over the last 6 seasons, Florida has a better record than Georgia and just as many 10 win seasons.

That's how bad UGA is.

Funny how you chose 6 years...... just a random number or that just so happens to be how far you have to go back for it to be true? You gators are so selective with your numbers and they just keep getting more specific

Here's how you do it:

Last year, UF lost 8 games, including one to Georgia Southern..... yes you heard correct, they paid for an ass whooping...... on home coming.

EDIT: THATS how bad the Gators are

Bo Wallace, IMO.

Look at this man trollin.

Dak for Heisman!!1

#HeilState #GTHTSUN #MullenForPresident #FireCohen #HireStansbury