• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

Meet the Bag Man

19 posts in this topic

Its a compilation from several different "bag men". So it prob hit a lot of us. All SEC it seems.

Makes perfect sense. We all knew this already. Hell I know a "bag man" son (not at ole miss) and he's told me some pretty crazy happenings.

Its a compilation from several different "bag men". So it prob hit a lot of us. All SEC it seems.

Makes perfect sense. We all knew this already. Hell I know a "bag man" son (not at ole miss) and he's told me some pretty crazy happenings.

I'm sure it hit several. Just saw several sections where he's basically talking about out "bag-manning" your in state, conference rival. Only two possibilities there.

I AM a bag man.

I'm sure it hit several. Just saw several sections where he's basically talking about out "bag-manning" your in state, conference rival. Only two possibilities there.

Three. MSU/OM, Vandy/TN, AUB/BAMA.

Yea I feel safe saying the majority are MS and AL...if not all.

Yea I feel safe saying the majority are MS and AL...if not all.

Yeah, a lot of it is between us and MSU. really interesting seeing the behind the scenes iaBdfkZ.png like that

This is a good read. However, there are some known big time boosters who are bag men.

Three. MSU/OM, Vandy/TN, AUB/BAMA.

So it's two, like I said.

SEC instate rivals... clearly talking about Vanderbilt and Tennessee

So it's two, like I said.

Yep. Because nobody gives a iaBdfkZ.png about the Vandy/TN rivalry. And I am being serious here.

SEC instate rivals... clearly talking about Vanderbilt and Tennessee

I'm not even sure people in Tennessee give a iaBdfkZ.png.

I would. I am not even going to lie. If I was a head coach or a big time booster at a team like State, where it's already hard to win, I'd cheat like there was no tomorrow.

I can't wait for the day that I am independently wealthy enough to screw some of your teams out of recruits...

Consider yourselves warned...

Nowadays, if you aint cheatin you aint tryin. From HS up

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      RammaJamma
      RammaJamma
    3. 3
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime