• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noah

how many things are wrong with this picture?

30 posts in this topic

14659624-mmmain.jpg

Thank God y'all can run the ball, right?

Well his stats didn't lie, but he's as likely to win the position as a true fresh right now.

Well his stats didn't lie, but he's as likely to win the position as a true fresh right now.

What bad ass running back do y'all have waiting in the wings this season? This is a legit question.

And I will call it now: LSU's QB will be the worst in the West numbers wise this fall. Both of them reek of JJ 2.0. Take this and couple it with the fact that Miles has never been able to develop a DT QB, and you have the makings for another lackluster LSU offense.

it looks like he shot-put the iaBdfkZ.png out of the leather.

But, to be fair, Saban isn't a dumbass. He wouldn't have recruited the kid if he thought he couldn't get it done.

If he's throwing on the run, there's nothing wrong with his form at all.

Tebow had a jacked up throwing motion too, and he won a Heisman and a NC.

thank god someone recognized what the lanekiffin.gif is going on in the picture.............is that not obvious to most people? apparently not based on the comments in this thread, jesus

It's sort of hard to tell if the dude is running in a picture or if he just has horrible mehcanics. At any rate, a QB at Bama running? WTF?

What bad ass running back do y'all have waiting in the wings this season? This is a legit question.

Any of em could break out, depending on who gets the carries, as always I guess. Henry would be my guess, Idk if Scarborough will break through being behind Yeldon, Henry, Tenpenny, Jones and Drake. Plus he may be the backup of Fowler at a true FB position being implemented by Kiffin.

Never can tell which way Saban will go these days.

I thought it was assumed he was running, and we were making fun of our running QB attempting to throw. He throws a decent ball btw, but I don't think he'll have the accuracy on short to intermediate routes for an SEC offense. Or the arm for a deep threat, supposedly.

I thought it was assumed he was running, and we were making fun of our running QB attempting to throw. He throws a decent ball btw, but I don't think he'll have the accuracy on short to intermediate routes for an SEC offense. Or the arm for a deep threat, supposedly.

It wouldn't shock me to see Kiffin use him for some zone read from time to time just to mix things up a little. True enough, he isn't Bama's prototypical QB.

I don't care what he looks like. Did he complete it? Damn ken stabler shoulda broke his arm the way could turn some out but he would beat you.

It's sort of hard to tell if the dude is running in a picture or if he just has horrible mehcanics. At any rate, a QB at Bama running? WTF?

We have had MANY running QB's over the years.

yeah, but can he sell cars?

Where are his o linemen? Piss poor blocking

Where are his o linemen? Piss poor blocking

Or amazing D-Line pressure?

Yeah I laughed a little too.

Or amazing D-Line pressure?

Yeah I laughed a little too.

You are not short on talent so i wouldnt put it past them but i dont know of any proven DL playmakers this year

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought this. It's almost impossible to get a precise read on his form when it appears he's being flushed from the pocket.

You are not short on talent so i wouldnt put it past them but i dont know of any proven DL playmakers this year

Ashawn Robinson should be a beast. Other than that, we got a lot of new faces.