• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrimsoNation713

Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

13 posts in this topic

+ race pimp

+ faggot

+ anti American

+ faggot

It seems that anyone can ad the title Reverend these days.

I wanna give that guy some pads and make him try to tackle Eddie Lacy in the hole.

I've had my fill of this race baiter

If there was ever a race of people that didnt like snitches it would be the black folk. wonder what this will do to his street cred.

I wonder if Dr King would approve of what Jesse and Al have done to his movement?

He's no different that this race hustler, Alvin Holmes, we have in Alabama, except maybe Sharpton has nicer suits and a gastric band.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20140410/NEWS02/304100011/Rally-rebuts-Holmes-adoption-claim?nclick_check=1

But you know, I like Holmes in one sense-he won't back down on his statements. I wish our spineless conservatives would adopt the same attitude, especially when they are right...which is most of the time.

How the lanekiffin.gif is Sharpton still relevant!? He is one of the most pathetic people of all time. lanekiffin.gifing race baiting faggot.

Messing with the Mob isn't smart. I wonder if he has his headstone next to Jimmy Hoffa picked out?

I for one am totally shocked that a man with the honor and character of the Rev. Sharpton would be a gigantic coke dealer!

If there was ever a race of people that didnt like snitches it would be the black folk. wonder what this will do to his street cred.

love him