• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamboMizzou

All non Kentucky fans...

17 posts in this topic

Since ive been absent here lately, I have been thinking about yall and you all are in my prayers.

I could only imagine what the Kentucky faithful have been saying.

Adios.

Nobody here gives a rats iaBdfkZ.png about you Rambo, I don't think you realize that.

Since ive been absent here lately, I have been thinking about yall and you all are in my prayers.

Adios.

huh...im at a loss...what are you referring to?

Nobody here gives a rats iaBdfkZ.png about you Rambo, I don't think you realize that.

Well that is a little harsh. I was saying that, like Auburn fans, now that Kentucky is in the Championship game they are probably lighting this page up with I told you so's. I could only imagine what the rest of the boards fan bases are having to listen to right now.

Now I will be on my way into crying in a corner :(

Huh

On a random note, your sig still has not lost its effect. I could watch it for hours and not get tired of it.

Adios.

Quite a few have gone AWOL from the basketball threads.

No! Bad falcon puncher, bad!

I'll give him props at least, he's like the Hobnail of Mizzou.

Worry Bout this tomorrow. We have a game tonight.

I've been fasting and praying hard for the coming blue storm.

Honestly I haven't really heard much gloating from the UK fanbase. Obviously if they win the tourney there will be some smack talk but oh well. I hope they win mainly because the SEC needs some cred in the NCAA so more teams get invited next year.

Well that is a little harsh. I was saying that, like Auburn fans, now that Kentucky is in the Championship game they are probably lighting this page up with I told you so's. I could only imagine what the rest of the boards fan bases are having to listen to right now.

Now I will be on my way into crying in a corner :(

Don't listen to these guys, I think you're the tops!

Keep up the good work!

Lulz at this thread

Youre like school in summer

I might not be the smartest but yall love me. Dont deny this.