• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALA2262

Ole Miss hits walk-off HR on attempted intentional walk

8 posts in this topic

Single most embarrassing pitching moment in baseball... even more so when it's a walkoff winner.

Smart by the hitter to look alive in the box, though. It surprises me how nonchalant pitchers can be during an intentional walk.

what a dumbass...

oh come on now,even Auburn fans gotta be thinkin it...

Smart by the hitter to look alive in the box, though. It surprises me how nonchalant pitchers can be during an intentional walk.

This was the third time in a row he had been intentionally walked, and the first two times pitches came mighty close, so this time he was ready.

That's great coaching by Sunny Galloway. Your welcome Auburn, or should I say thank you for taking him from Norman.

Posted · Hidden by Porcine, March 2, 2015 - No reason given · Report post

villar-butt-phillips-butt.gif