• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamboMizzou

Team You Want to Have the Worst Season Possible

164 posts in this topic

Been a while. I've been out Maty Mauking. But, I was wondering what your guys take on this is.

Mine is definitely Georgia because of DJSDAWG and no other reason.

That *use derogatory term* never makes a valid point.

I'm not that hard on sec teams. I hope Miami, Texas, Notre dame, uscw, Oregon, Michigan and Ohio st iaBdfkZ.png in their bed. All for pretty much different reasons

I'm not that hard on sec teams. I hope Miami, Texas, Notre dame, uscw, Oregon, Michigan and Ohio st iaBdfkZ.png in their bed. All for pretty much different reasons

Looks like you and me have the same list...ha

None on Alabama's schedule, I want them all to be undefeated or at least 1 loss. Some would say Auburn, nope...I want them undefeated. Without a doubt.

No one in the SEC really, Notre Dame falling flat on their face would be nice. Clemson, even though I'm alright with Dabo, they're idiots over there. And Texas, most of their fan base is a joke, not all.

Should I say I just want DJSDAWG to have cancer in his eyes and never be able to see this board again then?

LSU.

Nothing would thrill me more than to see them put on probation, and/or lose every game they play in all sports.

Ohio State. Their fans' repeated insistence on being called THE Ohio State University is easily one of the most annoying bits about any fan base other than Clemson fans' tendencies to be skin-peelingly stupid.

outside the conference, id say texas, notre dame, and ohio state...but, within this conference, id say Georgia. I always love watching the meltdown after a bad season, and they are due, lol...

I can't believe nobody has said FSU yet and truthfully (cover ears gator fans) that's close to the only team that can compete especially if they keep winning in February with the SEC.

This playoff I'm afraid as much as everyone has wanted it is gonna "do the right thing" instead of the four best teams sooo... yeah teams like OSU, Texas, ND, better have bad years.

As for the SEC I want you all undefeated with your chin up high.

Tennessee and Louisville of course

Out of conference: Clemson

In conference: UGA

Tiebreaker: I'm hoping UGA whoops Clemson's ass week 1

Ohio State. Their fans' repeated insistence on being called THE Ohio State University is easily one of the most annoying bits about any fan base other than Clemson fans' tendencies to be skin-peelingly stupid.

and who wants to hear hang on sloopy

Been a while. I've been out Maty Mauking. But, I was wondering what your guys take on this is.

Mine is definitely Georgia because of DJSDAWG and no other reason.

That *use derogatory term* never makes a valid point.

All Georgia fans are like that.

None on Alabama's schedule, I want them all to be undefeated or at least 1 loss. Some would say Auburn, nope...I want them undefeated. Without a doubt.

No one in the SEC really, Notre Dame falling flat on their face would be nice. Clemson, even though I'm alright with Dabo, they're idiots over there. And Texas, most of their fan base is a joke, not all.

I don't understand any of this.

You're alright with Dabo? He is the dumbest HC in all of college football- out of every division, at every level. No question.

Also, why do you care if everyone on Bama's schedule is good? Y'all would get in if you only played FCS teams.

1. Georgia

2. Auburn

3. Free $hoes

4. Tennessee already sucks, but would be hilarious to see a long term, bad tandem of Butch and Cuonzo.

5. Stanford. Screw them, how can you be good at everything?

6. Texas. Hiring Charlie Strong was not a good idea.

7. Notre Dame. I hate when they are relevant.

8. Clem$on. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

9. Texas A&M. A bad season might work the same as a chill pill.

10. USC. I can't even remember who they hired and hope they suck so bad I'm not reminded.

Just a quick Top10.

Out of conference: Notre Dame (They are the only team that can lose a game and move up in the rankings. I also got very tired of them having their own rules concerning the BCS)

OOC: tOSU

SEC: auburn and bama. Nothing against either fan base (BTW where is krieg?). The Arkansas booger-eater fanbase won't shut up about Malzahn if he keeps winning. So I want them to slip back some.

Normally i pull for bama, but I'd like to see bama lose, fire nick Saban, just to have some disruption in the status quo. I'm sure in a few years they would be dominant again Lol.

My first gut-directed thought was "Bama." But that would be so utterly boring.

I hate Clemson. That program can disappear from the face of college football for all I care.