• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbqit

Bo Wallace

62 posts in this topic

Ole Miss' national title hopes just went down the drain.

I was just about to post "April Fools."

Send that to that clown who runs ED. He'll bite hook and sinker

I sent that out on a mass text to my friends. Caught one msu (the other msu fans didn't bite), 3 Bama fans, 2 lsu fans and every Ole Miss fan. Being called a sob right now

I sent that out on a mass text to my friends. Caught one msu (the other msu fans didn't bite), 3 Bama fans, 2 lsu fans and every Ole Miss fan. Being called a sob right now

Thanks to morning radio I was well aware today was fools day so immediately knew when I saw your post. But I wasn't going to say anything in hopes people would fall for it. The a10 went and ruined the party.

Thanks to morning radio I was well aware today was fools day so immediately knew when I saw your post. But I wasn't going to say anything in hopes people would fall for it. The a10 went and ruined the party.

More answers to my text are coming in. So far only one hasn't fallen for it. 4 more to go. I think the msu fans started a beer celebration before they answered. Being told I ruined their day.

More answers to my text are coming in. So far only one hasn't fallen for it. 4 more to go. I think the msu fans started a beer celebration before they answered. Being told I ruined their day.

That's the sad part. They tell us dak is out for the year we say damn that sucks. We tell them bo is out for the year and they start thinking of hookers and blow celebration

post-19606-0-14409000-1396377794.jpg

Ole Miss' national title hopes just went down the drain.

Just got better*

olemissblowsit.gif

I was left thinking this wasn't a bad thing, well done.

Whether he plays or not The rebels will look the same....terrible.

That's the sad part. They tell us dak is out for the year we say damn that sucks. We tell them bo is out for the year and they start thinking of hookers and blow celebration

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......OK

Whether he plays or not The rebels will look the same....terrible.

Dude, we look good. Now y'all are the ones who copied ATM and Ga. At least that is what they say. ATM says they did colors first and ga says they were bulldogs first.

MSU trolls are already in here. #notobsessedatall.

The pride of klu klux country

Wow, never heard that ignorant comment before.

Wow, never heard that ignorant comment before.

I think you were being nice