• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zartan

Arkansas will not win a SEC game in 2014

132 posts in this topic

Do you see a conference win here? I don't.

2014 Arkansas Razorbacks Football Schedule

Aug. 30 at Auburn*

Sept. 6 Nicholls State

Sept. 13 at Texas Tech

Sept. 20 Northern Illinois

Sept. 27 vs. Texas A&M*^

Oct. 11 Alabama*

Oct. 18 Georgia*

Oct. 25 UAB

Nov. 1 at Mississippi State*

Nov. 15 LSU*

Nov. 22 Ole Miss*

Nov. 29 at Missouri*

*-SEC game

^-Game played at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas

Home games in bold

Shouldn't this be trash talk?

If only we were in the East. 3 wins easily in that division!

If you played Kentucky 3 times...

To be honest, Auburn and Bama are the only two that I'd write off as definite losses.

aTm is going to take a step back, we lost to OM by 10 last year and we were awful, we should have beaten both Miss. State and LSU, and who knows about Mizzou.

If I had to guess right now I'd say 2-6 in SEC play. We're going to be a lot better, but our schedule is absolutely brutal..

A&M and either of the Mississippi schools are winnable games.

Miss St, Ole Miss, Missou, and A&M are toss ups with Arky being slight underdogs.

On a side note, why do you guys have to start sucking now that we don't play you every season?

A&M and Ole Miss are most likely.

The other more likely wins are road games.

Beat Georgia.

Ark goes bowling at 6-6. Better not over look them cause even though you will be favored to beat them they will be good enough to surprise you. Seen this before. Example ole miss 2012

Saying they won't win an SEC game is a pretty bold statement. They got leagues better at the end of last season than they were when the started it, and that's kinda what you want to see: general improvement with each game.

I don't hate Arkansas and I'm not looking to make fun of them. I just don't like their schedule too much

Plus, when I get bored I like to stir iaBdfkZ.png up on these forums with grand statements

If you played Kentucky 3 times...

Once again, you show your ignorance. Congrats.

Miss St, Ole Miss, Missou, and A&M are toss ups with Arky being slight underdogs.

On a side note, why do you guys have to start sucking now that we don't play you every season?

Hey... just because we got to play SC pre Holtz time frame when they couldn't win a conference game doesn't mean you get to return the favor! (LOL) We already have to play Bama, LSU and Auby every season.

Aug. 30 at Auburn* L

Sept. 6 Nicholls State W

Sept. 13 at Texas Tech W

Sept. 20 Northern Illinois W

Sept. 27 vs. Texas A&M*^ W

Oct. 11 Alabama* L

Oct. 18 Georgia* L

Oct. 25 UAB W

Nov. 1 at Mississippi State* L

Nov. 15 LSU* W

Nov. 22 Ole Miss* W

Nov. 29 at Missouri* L

7-5 (3-5)

(All this baring injuries and potential motorcycle incidents)

Once again, you show your ignorance. Congrats.

Lol we shall see.

Lol we shall see.

Actually, we won't be able too. The other two teams I was refering to, Tenn and UF, we don't play.

I am not saying we are going to beat Bama, Auby, or UGA by any means, (Maybe UGA if the injury bug bites them this year at the level it did last year). However, I do see us being extremely competetive at home and getting teams like LSU (who we ALWAYS play close when we are supposed to "get killed") and Old iaBdfkZ.png at home added with playing TaM in Jerry's World, I think we pull out some conf win this year and go bowling.

However, that being said, I think Jacob also has a great point. We will be improved, but with that schedule, it might not show up on the W/L, it might show up on how close the games are. (AKA.. No more 50 point losses)

I don't understand why everyone thinks TAMU is going to be a pushover now

Actually, we won't be able too. The other two teams I was refering to, Tenn and UF, we don't play.

I am not saying we are going to beat Bama, Auby, or UGA by any means, (Maybe UGA if the injury bug bites them this year at the level it did last year). However, I do see us being extremely competetive at home and getting teams like LSU (who we ALWAYS play close when we are supposed to "get killed") and Old iaBdfkZ.png at home added with playing TaM in Jerry's World, I think we pull out some conf win this year and go bowling.

However, that being said, I think Jacob also has a great point. We will be improved, but with that schedule, it might not show up on the W/L, it might show up on how close the games are. (AKA.. No more 50 point losses)

You spelled whatever team your meant to say wrong.

You spelled whatever team your meant to say wrong.

LOL!

Assuming a home-and-home series, we would play UF @ DWR this year. I think we could win that game. Calm down killer. We don't play each other because UF won't come to DWR. :trollface:

LOL!

Assuming a home-and-home series, we would play UF @ DWR this year. I think we could win that game. Calm down killer. We don't play each other because UF won't come to DWR. :trollface:

Yes, we preferred to go to Tuscaloosa after our spectacular 4-8 season.

Ugh. I hate the scheduling office.

Yes, we preferred to go to Tuscaloosa after our spectacular 4-8 season.

Ugh. I hate the scheduling office.

That last comment with the UF being so large in the quote sincerely made me laugh out loud, like really loud. Now everyone in the office is looking at me weird.

That last comment with the UF being so large in the quote sincerely made me laugh out loud, like really loud. Now everyone in the office is looking at me weird.

I forget, do you work at SPAWAR or whatever it is?

I forget, do you work at SPAWAR or whatever it is?

Simple answer yes.

More complicated answer involves contracts, companies and gov't tasking.

Simple answer yes.

More complicated answer involves contracts, companies and gov't tasking.

I have a date with a girl who works there next week, but I get the impression there are a LOT of people that work "for" them.

Aug. 30 at Auburn* L

Sept. 6 Nicholls State W

Sept. 13 at Texas Tech W

Sept. 20 Northern Illinois W

Sept. 27 vs. Texas A&M*^ W

Oct. 11 Alabama* L

Oct. 18 Georgia* L

Oct. 25 UAB W

Nov. 1 at Mississippi State* L

Nov. 15 LSU* W

Nov. 22 Ole Miss* W

Nov. 29 at Missouri* L

7-5 (3-5)

(All this baring injuries and potential motorcycle incidents)

Last two games are backwards