• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cocky4ever

People are jealous of Nick Saban...

299 posts in this topic

...is even more impressive because of how tough the SEC is now.

SEC coaches who have at least as many division titles as Saban in the last 4 years.

Steve Spurrier

Mark Richt

Les Miles

Gus Malzahn

Gary Pinkel

Gene Chizik

Too be fair, most people are applauding and recognizing his number of national championships at Bama in as many years as he's been there, especially after the mess the school was in when he took over.

How many SEC coaches have 3 BCSNC wins in 7 years?

Four outta 10 ain't bad either...

Houston Nutt had 2

Danny Ford had 1

Not within the last 4 years,but these things are looking like a dime a dozen.

We went to the championship game and lost,then LSU went to the BCS bowl.Seems it's best to stay out of the title game if you're going to get your butt kicked.Just an observation.

But in keeping with the theme,Saban sucks.......

Houston Nutt had 2

Danny Ford had 1

Not within the last 4 years,but these things are looking like a dime a dozen.

We went to the championship game and lost,then LSU went to the BCS bowl.Seems it's best to stay out of the title game if you're going to get your butt kicked.Just an observation.

But in keeping with the theme,Saban sucks donkey penis......

fyp

Too be fair, most people are applauding and recognizing his number of national championships at Bama in as many years as he's been there, especially after the mess the school was in when he took over.

Congratulations on beating a texass team with a backup QB, going 1-1 against LSU in a single season, and beating the most overrated #1 team since 2006 blowhio state.

While everyone knows nicks a penis gobbler......he still is kicking our kunts.....

Misspelled penis edit

Urban 2 in 6 years

Congratulations on beating a texass team with a backup QB, going 1-1 against LSU in a single season, and beating the most overrated #1 team since 2006 blowhio state.

If it was that easy, why hasn't USCe done it?

lEQ5PBt.gif

If it was that easy, why hasn't USCe done it?

2013 the refs gave UT the ball after a fumble while there was still a pile on it, yet SC clearly had the ball and came up with it

2012 the SEC stacked our schedule and made us go to LSU and UF in back to back weeks but let UGA play bulls--t teams(and let Bama play bulls--t teams)

2011 the officials decided at the last second that we couldnt wear the wounded warrior uniforms which messed up our whole day

before that Stephen Garcia was drunk

before that we sucked for 100 years

2013 the refs gave UT the ball after a fumble while there was still a pile on it, yet SC clearly had the ball and came up with it

2012 the SEC stacked our schedule and made us go to LSU and UF in back to back weeks but let UGA play bulls--t teams(and let Bama play bulls--t teams)

2011 the officials decided at the last second that we couldnt wear the wounded warrior uniforms which messed up our whole day

so 113 years of excuces......

so 113 years of excuces......

do you even basic math??

and they're not excuses.....they're reasons

Whoa whoa whoa.You stole our Florida excuses dammit.........

do you even basic math??

and they're not excuses.....they're reasons

excuses.....

I've been a vol fan for 47 years.... never cried about a loss... never made an excuse....

Typical South Carolina

Wants to fight with Alabama; ends up struggling with UT and Arky

We were in dreadful shape indeed. He walked straight into the fire, fought day and night to fix the problem, came out of it a winner. We have been very, very fortunate, but we didn't exactly come to the table with nothing. There was a team that was notorious for tradition, steeped in football history, and a reputation for a willingness and eagerness to keep it that way. When we got Saban he was ready for us and we were ready for him.

Typical South Carolina

Wants to fight with Alabama; ends up struggling with UT and Arky

Yall have finished with a winning record once in the past 6 season(7-6 with Kiffin as the coach Elle O. Elle), therfore your argument is invalid.

Yall have finished with a winning record once in the past 6 season(6-7 with Kiffin as the coach Elle O. Elle), therfore your argument is invalid.

And yet last year we were able to defeat one so-called top SEC team

Who was that again?

And yet last year we were able to defeat one so-called top SEC team

Who was that again?

dancing-cat-o.gif

seriously zartan?? Of all the people I could imagine would not join in on this thread...I never thought you would be the one to derail it. I lob you the easiest pitch ever and what do you do??

son I am disappoint.....see if I ever join you in the mission to troll Bama fans again

ok, I probably will

Don't mind me. I hate everything, especially my life

Have I mentioned I'll be going to the WB this year? I can't wait

Thread... . Fail.....more booze.....get better..

Nope

lanekiffin.gif