• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eaglefan

Pearl now at Auburn

69 posts in this topic

So much for our road win.....sign.

Congrats,good hire.

When was the last time we were legitimately relevant in basketball?

Now.

Fire Bill Battle

lanekiffin.gifing idiot

Some guy named Chris Porter was playing there....

Time tooo check out the volnation meltdown"

I'm jealous of Auburn basketball. First time I thought I would ever say that.

They will be a stronger program than us in two years max.

Duplicate

It was worth repeating

Gotta love that Volnation crowd; literally dozens of threads about firing Martin and/or getting Pearl back, including petitions for his rehiring to the AD... AU hires him out from under UT, and now he's not a very good coach and won't do anything for Auburn. :lol:

Well this sucks.

Gotta hope Martin can make something out of this tourny. Though not sure it'd matter because next year we won't have literally our only consistent scorer in McRae..and if people thought our offenses were bad before....I don't think this offense will be even watchable without McRae.

So, the iaBdfkZ.pngtiest program in the history of SEC basketball gets a winner, and State got an assistant coach from Clemson? It's a damn good thing I don't give a iaBdfkZ.png-and-a-half about basketball, or I would be pissed right now.

It's a dark day here in Knoxville. :(

At least Alabama fans are pissed at their AD, too. Actually that doesn't make me feel any better. :(

I bet he has a house party the first day. I also bet he makes sure players and recruits aren't there

So, the iaBdfkZ.pngtiest program in the history of SEC basketball gets a winner, and State got an assistant coach from Clemson? It's a damn good thing I don't give a iaBdfkZ.png-and-a-half about basketball, or I would be pissed right now.

Thanks for the kind words. You saying Ole Miss isn't the iaBdfkZ.pngtyest is a compliment.

Lol @ Bomani Jones on the Pearl hire:

"Well...Auburn once tried to hire Bobby Petrino, so they just really don't care."