• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCD

Four Players Arrested Day Before Spring Practice Begins

157 posts in this topic

Gentry Estes reporting four players were arrested Monday for misdemeanor theft by deceiving charges. Players were: Georgia safety Tray Matthews, receiver Uriah LeMay, defensive end James DeLoach and defensive lineman John Taylor.

So-It-Begins.gif

Richt has no control.

How long til Gus offers Matthews a scholarship to play QB?

Did the slow white walk on safety graduate from last year? Or is he starting again this year? Dang, really 2 starting safeties this off season now.

How long til Gus offers Matthews a scholarship to play QB?

The other dismissed starting safety called dibbs.

These kids get dumber every year. Either they do something that lands them in internet jail or they go somewhere that has folks begging to set them up for internet jail.

Welp. Day one of spring. 4 arrests. 1 starter.

Georgia gonna Georgia. Cant fuking believe i just said that.

Fuking idiots.

I hope Pruitt runs them until they vomit organs. And then benches their ass for 4 games.

Give them a choice, Football or Fuk up.. pick one. You wanna join JHC, Crowell and those other guys, GTFO of my locker room.

I honestly dont give a flying fuk if we win any games this year. But someone needs the drop the hammer on these kids and let them know...one fukup and your done.

Couldnt give two iaBdfkZ.pngs if by doing so it gives Auburn or LSU a sqaud of talent.

Welp. Day one of spring. 4 arrests. 1 starter.

Georgia gonna Georgia. Cant fuking believe i just said that.

Fuking idiots.

I hope Pruitt runs them until they vomit organs. And then benches their ass for 4 games.

Give them a choice, Football or Fuk up.. pick one. You wanna join JHC, Crowell and those other guys, GTFO of my locker room.

I honestly dont give a flying fuk if we win any games this year. But someone needs the drop the hammer on these kids and let them know...one fukup and your done.

Couldnt give two iaBdfkZ.pngs if by doing so it gives Auburn or LSU a sqaud of talent.

I'm with you on this. And theft? C'mon man, it ain't that hard to NOT steal. I get sick of reading this iaBdfkZ.png for us too.

Clearly they don't have enough things on their plate to occupy their time.

I'm with you on this. And theft? C'mon man, it ain't that hard to NOT steal. I get sick of reading this iaBdfkZ.png for us too.

These kids have NOOOOOO IDEA how GD lucky they are. To get a 60k (guessing) education for free that will enable them to get a decent job in life and become something. Meanwhile they wanna screw up their entire future for less than 100 bucks?

Idiots. I hope Pruitt drops the hammer on them. I mean damn, do they think that hasnt been tried 1 million times before?

The fight for the Fulmer Cup lives on.

Maybe UGA will get the 3rd LeMay boy and he'll get in trouble and transfer out too. 3 for 3!

Has anyone read what these kids were doing? Check fraud. Taking their stipend checks and depositing them via a bank app then cashing them at a local convenience store. One dude was doing his and his roommates checks. How is this simple theft by deception? Its theft of state funds and check fraud.

Has anyone read what these kids were doing? Check fraud. Taking their stipend checks and depositing them via a bank app then cashing them at a local convenience store. One dude was doing his and his roommates checks. How is this simple theft by deception? Its theft of state funds and check fraud.

Are you suggesting that the players received a lesser charge than they should have?? Obviously you're unaware that the entire universe is out to get the UGA football players.

Sure as the sun rises in the East...

Are you suggesting that the players received a lesser charge than they should have?? Obviously you're unaware that the entire universe is out to get the UGA football players.

Granted the checks were under 100.00 each but how many times did they do it for the ad to audit and catch it? And it is state funds which if memory serves should be a different charge. I just wish they were stealing the money to buy pot so UGA fans can hide behind the its just a college kid smoking dope thing.

Granted the checks were under 100.00 each but how many times did they do it for the ad to audit and catch it? And it is state funds which if memory serves should be a different charge. I just wish they were stealing the money to buy pot so UGA fans can hide behind the its just a college kid smoking dope thing.

I think I read that the checks were deposited via bank app and then cashed 3 times. So 4 times all together.

I swear if we ever make it through one off season without an arrest, I'm going to play the freaking lottery. I don't know how kids have gotten so stupid over the years but good night. I mean, I understand being a college kid but stealing from your university. C'mon man.

I think I read that the checks were deposited via bank app and then cashed 3 times. So 4 times all together.

I swear if we ever make it through one off season without an arrest, I'm going to play the freaking lottery. I don't know how kids have gotten so stupid over the years but good night. I mean, I understand being a college kid but stealing from your university. C'mon man.

I thought it was via bank app then at a gas station so 2 x 71.00 per time they did it. So 142.00 per incident. Say they did it 3 times before they got caught, 462.00 and one guy was doing it with his roommates check.

A bar fight, public drunk, smoking pot I can say is normal boys being boys but stealing? No.

I thought it was via bank app then at a gas station so 2 x 71.00 per time they did it. So 142.00 per incident. Say they did it 3 times before they got caught, 462.00 and one guy was doing it with his roommates check.

A bar fight, public drunk, smoking pot I can say is normal boys being boys but stealing? No.

You could be right, I just thought I remembered reading being cashed 3 times after deposit. Either way, you're right. Drinking, fighting, smoking is all typical college stuff that I could live with. Stealing though, it's not that hard to avoid stealing. As far as I'm concerned they can all get the boot.

I'm pretty sure the amount would have to be over $1000 to be a more serious charge like grand theft.

But it seems like there could be additional charges, like fraud, for cashing checks they knew to be worthless... but that may also be the deception part in the charges they did get.

I'm glad that after a 4-8 season and losing 3 in a row to UGA, they can still offer me something to laugh about.

I hate thieves. It really is the worst trait a human being can have, being a thief. Wish they would get kicked out, but they'd just get picked up by other schools like Auburn or LSU.

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      RammaJamma
      RammaJamma
    3. 3
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    4. 4
      possumslayer