• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

@RazorbackBSB Take 9-3 Win In Series Finale At Florida

1 post in this topic

• smokeyone
      Seasoned senator? Dude she won her seat because Kennedy inexplicably crashed a plane in conditions he normally doesn't try to fly through. She was unchallenged the rest of her tenure. She was appointed Secretary of State to buy her off. She was coin operated as secretary and never bothered actually doing the job.    The only seasoning she has is doctor proscribed and being a bitter c--t.
    • foxflyer5
      thats what I thought preseason based on how we played yall last year.  but we are worse than last year.  I just hope we keep It within 30.
    • smokeyone
      Have you looked around? We are watching 1 candidate wanting to go full blown mortal combat "Finish it" on this once viable country and Trump wanting to put it back to a semblance of order. 
    • Coqui
      After about 15 mins of that s**t show, i felt like giving myself a lobotomy with an eggbeater. I don't think a single person changed their mind about who they were voting for, or gained any meaningful insight beyond the fact that both of these candidates want to wipe their asses with due process and the bill of rights.
    • bbqit
      Heard McElroy say it on radio on way to work this morning
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit