• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maroonblood

Texas A&M vs UCLA

27 posts in this topic

2016 & 2017 home and home series, folks. Good stuff!

Good to see a solid OOC on your schedule. Any progress on getting the UT series back?

No one cares

Now that's not entirely true.I bet the cheerleaders will enjoy a trip to California....

Oh no,troll head,couldn't help it,......etc

Good to see a solid OOC on your schedule. Any progress on getting the UT series back?

I don't think so nor do I want it. They can go lanekiffin.gif themselves. We gain absolutely nothing playing them. One day I'm sure we'll meet in a bowl game but not in an OOC anytime soon.

I care.

I hope the plane crashes.

The Bruins are gonna have you out for what seems like a splendid time in a beautiful climate. By halftime Mora will have Sumlin on his knees begging for mercy.

The Bruins are gonna have you out for what seems like a splendid time in a beautiful climate. By halftime Mora will have Sumlin on his knees begging for mercy.

Mora is a great coach....

Mora is a great coach....

Hell of a coach. UCLA is getting good too fast, they are the only school that scares me on the west coast.

Hell of a coach. UCLA is getting good too fast, they are the only school that scares me on the west coast.

he's getting all the good kids that would have went tooo usc

Coming from a fan who's coach was on his knees the entire off season giving bj's to those who would vote against the uptempo. GTFO

Cool....start a thread years in advance of the game.....

Who cares if I started a thread about this game "years in advance". You claim you don't care.....yet still post on it.

I don't think so nor do I want it. They can go lanekiffin.gif themselves. We gain absolutely nothing playing them. One day I'm sure we'll meet in a bowl game but not in an OOC anytime soon.

I'm with you. No excitement or disire to play them again.

Coming from a fan who's coach was on his knees the entire off season giving bj's to those who would vote against the uptempo. GTFO

LMAO you talk about Saban a lot, finally realize your clown of a coach aint 1/10 that Nick is?

Who cares if I started a thread about this game "years in advance". You claim you don't care.....yet still post on it.

If you have paid any attention, possumslayer posts in every single thread. He just posts a bunch of random crap.

If you have paid any attention, possumslayer posts in every single thread. He just posts a bunch of random crap.

true

He's a driveby poster.

I'm with you. No excitement or disire to play them again.

I felt that way at first,but after we got our feet on the ground in the SEC,we generally beat them when we played.They owe us a game but it seems they don't have enough balls to play it.

Screw em.

That's pretty cool. That'll give u 2 years to get back on ur feet post-JFF with all those new blue chip players u have coming in.

What's with these Indian heads under our avatars,or is it another glitch in my iPad.

I see