• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NextYearIsHere

Prayers for my girlfriend

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask for a few prayers for my girlfriend. Relatively new relationship, but right after we got serious, she got very ill. Long story short, she has a leaking blood vessel in her brain. Been in and out of the hospital since valentines day. Her family is in Chicago and they've flown her home to go to Northwestern Medical center. Neurosurgeons are deciding now about surgery. I need a little help asking the big guy to look after her. She's a real sweetheart. Don't know why she puts up with me.

Here's a pic of her hanging out with some Commie Liberal bastard

post-4852-0-20326700-1394323245_thumb.jpg

Hope she will be okay, bud. Prayers sent.

All blessings and prayers to her.

Asking for God's grace for your girlfriend and you.

I've seen amazing things they can do with brain bleeding.My hopes and prayers are for her.