• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluelightstar

Dan Mullen, Mississippi State Agree to Contract Extension

35 posts in this topic

Thread started about MSU coach...4 rebs post before a State fan does...sounds legit #obsessed

Thread started about MSU coach...4 rebs post before a State fan does...sounds legit #obsessed

I couldn't help it.

A fellow reb even beat you to that statement.

Dan Mullen - "Thanks, Hugh Freeze and TSUN!"

No news here. He's got this every year I believe, or at least 3

This is cause for celebration.

Celebrate when we beat that weagle ass in DWS next season.

I honestly thought if MSU lost the egg bowl, Mullen would be history. Especially if he lost to us too and had a 4-8 season. I think he's a good coach but MSU is just MSU. He ain't got much to work with.

Celebrate when we beat that weagle ass in DWS next season.

You couldn't beat us this year when we were epically iaBdfkZ.pngty. Good luck now that we've figured it out and return 16 starters.

You couldn't beat us this year when we were epically iaBdfkZ.pngty. Good luck now that we've figured it out and return 16 starters.

We figured you out it wasn't like Auburn did anything different after the MSU game. We're returning just as many starters and our Qb made his first collegiate start that game and still gashed Auburn. Long story short can the excuses

Msu beats Lsu but loses to ark. Have fun

id take that. Not likely of course.

We'll see. I'll bet we don't let you all have the miracle win this season in Starkville. I am just sore that we should have stopped one of the damned luckiest teams to ever play for a NC and choked it away. 11 seconds, and we could have ended that iaBdfkZ.png.

Msu beats Lsu but loses to ark. Have fun

Yeah. I would take this in an instant.

I have always heard that Auburn was God's team. After last season, damn if I don't believe it.