• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECTalk.com

Vol Hoops Central: at Auburn

1 post in this topic

• cocky4ever
      Trump also hasn't left a state or campaign in horrible debt....so there's that.
    • Sean
      While investing his money may be a myth, he still underperformed the markets/ his peers by vast margins. Here's a little something from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2016/03/03/has-donald-trump-underperformed-in-the-real-estate-business/#40d464085506
    • Sean
      Multiply it into an empire? That's exaggerating a bit. He grossly under-performed the market over the course of his businesses, left a wake of unpaid workers, lawsuits, and bankruptcies behind him, and still claims to be a "winner" and the best at everything. There's people with a lot more money that him that didn't leave that kind of middle class destruction behind. Call me crazy, but I don't see someone who's lived his entire life in the 1% and is so out of touch with the way people not as fortunate as him lives is suddenly going to be a champion of the middle class. He's lived his entire life in the upper class, s**tting on his middle class workers. What makes YOU think that he's suddenly going to care about you? Trump's run for presidency is all about him and his ego. That's all he talked about on Monday. I didn't hear enough "we" or "America" except when he said he wanted to make it great again. It was all "I have endorsements from.." or "I have property there.." or "I wanted to say something bad about Hillary but didn't and she's a big meany weeny and I think her campaign commercials are mean". There's nothing of substance in almost ANYTHING he says. It's all just babbling about himself and how he's going to fix America without actually giving a plan as to HOW. 
    • TheRealBrave
      I will say 400 yards total for Dobbs
    • TheRealBrave
      Good grief people are we still pretending Trump is somehow a pauper and terrible businessman? How many times does that theory about investing his money have to debunked?
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator