• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

HOW MANY GAMES WILL SOUTH CAROLINA WIN?

32 posts in this topic

AUG 28 TEXAS A & M columbia

SEP 6 EAST CAROLINA columbia

SEP 13 GEORGIA columbia

SEP 20 VANDERBILT nashville

SEP 27 MISSOURI columbia

OCT 4 KENTUCKY lexington

OCT 18 FURMAN columb IA

OCT 25 AUBURN auburn

NOV 1 TENNESSEE columbia

NOV 15 FLORIDA gainesville

NOV 22 SOUTH ALABAMA columbia

NOV 29 CLEMSON clemson

LOSE

10-2

I'll be honest; I can't see one game on that schedule SC should lose. They should play Auburn close and Missouri close, and Georgia close but they should win those games.

I'll be honest; I can't see one game on that schedule SC should lose. They should play Auburn close and Missouri close, and Georgia close but they should win those games.

If they were not playing in Auburn and in Gainesville, they might go all the way. But they'll lose in those venues. Muschump will not let the Ole Ball Coach enjoy his visit to Gainesville.

5-7

Somehow,after reading the other ones,I saw this coming..ha

Can't really argue with that. I sure hope we can finally beat Auburn.

10-2.....probably lose to Auburn and one other one that we shouldn't lose.

SEP 13 GEORGIA columbia

SEP 27 MISSOURI columbia

OCT 4 KENTUCKY lexington

OCT 18 FURMAN columb IA

OCT 25 AUBURN auburn

NOV 1 TENNESSEE columbia

NOV 29 CLEMSON clemson

I have to put AU down as a loss until we prove we can actually beat them, plus in JHS it's going to be a tough row to hoe regardless. A lot of questions on how quickly our defense can gel together and perform well with the losses. Even without Manziel I expect the Aggies to come out slinging passes everywhere, and we're fielding a totally new secondary for 2014. Although TAMU's own defense looks to be pretty questionable, so it may even out. I even came close to calling ECU a toss-up due to their high-powered passing offense and our young, inexperienced secondary, but stopped myself: we should be capable of stopping them regardless.

I don't see us winning all the toss-up games, so I will say 9-3, with a chance to go even higher but also to go even lower as well....

SEP 13 GEORGIA columbia

SEP 27 MISSOURI columbia

OCT 4 KENTUCKY lexington

OCT 18 FURMAN columb IA

OCT 25 AUBURN auburn

NOV 1 TENNESSEE columbia

NOV 29 CLEMSON clemson

I have to put AU down as a loss until we prove we can actually beat them, plus in JHS it's going to be a tough row to hoe regardless. A lot of questions on how quickly our defense can gel together and perform well with the losses. Even without Manziel I expect the Aggies to come out slinging passes everywhere, and we're fielding a totally new secondary for 2014. Although TAMU's own defense looks to be pretty questionable, so it may even out. I even came close to calling ECU a toss-up due to their high-powered passing offense and our young, inexperienced secondary, but stopped myself: we should be capable of stopping them regardless.

I don't see us winning all the toss-up games, so I will say 9-3, with a chance to go even higher but also to go even lower as well....

The line is where our losses are...our only big loss in the secondary is Hampton. Our LBs and DBs will probably pick up right where they left off or be even better.

What would happen if ole miss played sc next year?

The line is where our losses are...our only big loss in the secondary is Hampton. Our LBs and DBs will probably pick up right where they left off or be even better.

I'm hopeful they will.....we actually lost our top 3 CBs in Hampton, Legree - our top two starters - and Christian, who had the most experience of our reserves. That's a bit to lose, IMO. McWilliams has some playing experience last season, but the other returners in Martin and Groves were either redshirted or injured, and have zero college experience. So we'll rely heavily on true freshmen next season, and early in the season I expect there to be errors and missed assignments just like there was with our LBs last season. But I'm always hopeful: we got 2 of the best secondary coaches in the nation on the staff in Ward and Brown, IMO....

What would happen if ole miss played sc next year?

I'd wager it would be a good game but that they would be favored to win and rightfully so.

I'm hopeful they will.....we actually lost our top 3 CBs in Hampton, Legree - our top two starters - and Christian, who had the most experience of our reserves. That's a bit to lose, IMO. McWilliams has some playing experience last season, but the other returners in Martin and Groves were either redshirted or injured, and have zero college experience. So we'll rely heavily on true freshmen next season, and early in the season I expect there to be errors and missed assignments just like there was with our LBs last season. But I'm always hopeful: we got 2 of the best secondary coaches in the nation on the staff in Ward and Brown, IMO....

I don't think it'll be as bad as last year because of how many we were breaking in. With LBs more experienced they'll be better at directing traffic, and the safeties should all be good-great. There may be some issues early, but I expect it to get ironed out quickly. The A&M game worries me, but I feel a lot better with it being in Cola. That's a long trip, and a rough environment for opposition...especially a QB making his first start. Not worried about ecu, and I expect UGA to try and ride their backs, especially against our new line.

I don't think it'll be as bad as last year because of how many we were breaking in. With LBs more experienced they'll be better at directing traffic, and the safeties should all be good-great. There may be some issues early, but I expect it to get ironed out quickly. The A&M game worries me, but I feel a lot better with it being in Cola. That's a long trip, and a rough environment for opposition...especially a QB making his first start. Not worried about ecu, and I expect UGA to try and ride their backs, especially against our new line.

We will ride gurley and attack your CBs with very experienced wrs. No clowney is huge for us on the road.

We will ride gurley and attack your CBs with very experienced wrs. No clowney is huge for us on the road.

But can your QB connect in his first trip to a hostile environment??

Key is protection. Our wrs give us a big advantage on the outside and Easy Passes to gurley will happen often.

Glad to see SC is finally back on our schedule

Finally? We played 2 seasons ago

SEP 13 GEORGIA columbia

SEP 27 MISSOURI columbia

OCT 4 KENTUCKY lexington

OCT 18 FURMAN columb IA

OCT 25 AUBURN auburn

NOV 1 TENNESSEE columbia

NOV 29 CLEMSON clemson

LOSE

10-2

Damn. 10-2

and that's conservative

Key is protection. Our wrs give us a big advantage on the outside and Easy Passes to gurley will happen often.

hard to get a pass off if your oline cant block...that said, I say 11-1 losing to auburn. until we prove we can win there, I will continue to say its a loss.

hard to get a pass off if your oline cant block...that said, I say 11-1 losing to auburn. until we prove we can win there, I will continue to say its a loss.

Your top 3 pass rushers are gone so that will help.

How any USC fan can accept they may lose to UF is beyond me. UGA vs USC will be a toss up as usual so pretty much impossible to call that one.

UGA has Clem$on week one

USC has TAM week one.

So pretty good contests for both clubs out of the gate.

USC will beat UF like they stole Spur's visor.

Not really. We just ran away from him....and it worked Lol

Excellent question. Time will tell. Hopefully a few screens to Gurley will get his confidence up. Hes got to just remember to breath and execute. Hopefully his tenure will help but he def lacks seat time

• cocky4ever
      Trump also hasn't left a state or campaign in horrible debt....so there's that.
    • Sean
      While investing his money may be a myth, he still underperformed the markets/ his peers by vast margins. Here's a little something from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2016/03/03/has-donald-trump-underperformed-in-the-real-estate-business/#40d464085506
    • Sean
      Multiply it into an empire? That's exaggerating a bit. He grossly under-performed the market over the course of his businesses, left a wake of unpaid workers, lawsuits, and bankruptcies behind him, and still claims to be a "winner" and the best at everything. There's people with a lot more money that him that didn't leave that kind of middle class destruction behind. Call me crazy, but I don't see someone who's lived his entire life in the 1% and is so out of touch with the way people not as fortunate as him lives is suddenly going to be a champion of the middle class. He's lived his entire life in the upper class, s**tting on his middle class workers. What makes YOU think that he's suddenly going to care about you? Trump's run for presidency is all about him and his ego. That's all he talked about on Monday. I didn't hear enough "we" or "America" except when he said he wanted to make it great again. It was all "I have endorsements from.." or "I have property there.." or "I wanted to say something bad about Hillary but didn't and she's a big meany weeny and I think her campaign commercials are mean". There's nothing of substance in almost ANYTHING he says. It's all just babbling about himself and how he's going to fix America without actually giving a plan as to HOW. 
    • TheRealBrave
      I will say 400 yards total for Dobbs
    • TheRealBrave
      Good grief people are we still pretending Trump is somehow a pauper and terrible businessman? How many times does that theory about investing his money have to debunked?
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator