• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

HOW MANY WILL FLORIDA WIN?

59 posts in this topic

AUG 30 IDAHO gainesville

SEPT 6 EASTERN MICHIGAN gainesville

SEPT 13 KENTUCKY gainesville

SEPT 20 ALABAMA tuscaloosa

OCT 4 TENNESSEE knoxville

OCT 11 LSU gainesville

OCT 18 MISSOURI gainesville

NOV 1 GEORGIA jacksonville

NOV 8 VANDRBILT nashville

NOV 15 SOUTH CAROLINA gainesville

NOV 22 EASTERN KENTUCKY gainesville

NOV 29 FLORIDA STATE Tallahassee

LOSE

9-3

AUG 30 IDAHO gainesville

OCT 11 LSU gainesville

LOSE

6-6

FIFY

Georgia beats that ass by double digits. So does USC

Who's at QB for Florida?

Driskel will finally emerge! But if not, Treon Harris or, more likely, Will Grier will come to the forefront. We gonna be all right.

This is probably one of the toughest to determine. Last season was so out of character for Florida, I don't know how much of a gamer Driskel is and I don't have any faith in rookies; they play like they've got iaBdfkZ.png coming out of their ears. Most of the time that's bad.

Their coach is playing for his future employment, now that he's cornered I don't know if he lays down or comes out swinging.

You gotta win 8 at the least, which means you're going to have to steal two or three, the third being Tennessee and they're going to give you a game.

lanekiffin.gif if I know.

5-7 at worst.

Idaho, Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Eastern Kentucky, and Tennessee.

:lanekiffin: if I know.

5-7 at worst.

Idaho, Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Eastern Kentucky, and Tennessee.

Think IF that happens Champ is done?

Think IF that happens Champ is done?

Yes.

I'm not worried about him though.

We should see 8 wins. I won't predict against who.

I'm guessing 8-4 or 9-3. I like that we have LSU and SC at the Swamp.

The GeauxTo schedule rundown, a classic. I can't wait for his Alabama and LSU ones, should be entertaining as always.

9-3 or 8-4. They will play a big 12 team in a bowl outside the state of fla. It will be a great game to watch with them in uncharted territory.

9-3 or 8-4. They will play a big 12 team in a bowl outside the state of fla. It will be a great game to watch with them in uncharted territory.

It'd be pretty cool if we played Texas

It'd be pretty cool if we played Texas

that I would agree with. I understand the fla st or Miami (cant remember which yall play right now) game is big for yall but I think it would be healthy for both of yall to do that game back to back then have a two year break so both could get in ooc games from other areas now and then. texas, ou, big 10 and who knows? uscw? keep the back to back but the two year break would help outside the state recruiting and make the first game back to fla st a heated moment.

AUG 30 IDAHO gainesville

OCT 11 LSU gainesville

LOSE

9-3

Looks about right. One advantage we might finally have is an upperclassman QB (if he can stay healthy for the whole season), while many of our opponents will be breaking in new guys making the typical new starter mistakes.

My guess is 7-5 or 6-6. At least 6-6. Too much talent to be really terrible... Again...

7-5....lose to Bama, LSU, SC, f$u, and drop one of the two between Mizzou and UGA.

Anywhere from 2 losses to 5. I look for them to have it together better than last year Muschamp backs against the wall.

It doesn't seem like just a year or two ago we played UF in Tuscaloosa.. they have me all confused with this new scheduling.

Anywhere from 2 losses to 5. I look for them to have it together better than last year Muschamp backs against the wall.

It doesn't seem like just a year or two ago we played UF in Tuscaloosa.. they have me all confused with this new scheduling.

Yeah and yet Georgia hasn't played Bama in the regular season in how long while we're playing Bama again

• Rebel WITH a cause
      I stopped watching it 28 minutes before it started.
    • GoldenRebel
      They will always play second fiddle to Texas.  And they are likely about to share their metropolitan area with a new Power 5 team in Houston that has the hottest coach in the country.   Both have all the money and resources they could ever hope for.  A coach isn't going to ask for something and not receive it at either.  But LSU is the only player in their state and they have autonomy.  That's the tie breaker in my opinion.  
    • 1dawgfan09
      TAMU is in  a bigger state with more folks and more folks with deeper pockets if for no other reason than sheer population alone.
    • L.A.Hog
      Trump didn't deny  not paying any federal taxes.... just wait for the audit..wonder which country he's paying his lower taxes to?...frick that semi wealthy tax dodging bastard....I guess I'm paying for his freeloading ass
    • 1dawgfan09
      Texas a state produces way more talent than Louisiana does. So much that it doesn't hurt either the Aggies or Longhorns at all to share it. And I agree. Les deserved to finish the season.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    4. 4
      razorhead