• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

How Many Will Ole Miss Win?

38 posts in this topic

Aug. 28

Boise State

Atlanta

Sept. 6

Vanderbilt

Nashville

Sept. 13

Louisiana-Lafayette

Oxford, Miss.

Sept. 27

Memphis

Oxford, Miss.

Oct. 4

Alabama

Oxford, Miss.

Oct. 11

Texas A&M

College Station, Texas

Oct. 18

Tennessee

Oxford, Miss.

Oct. 25

LSU

Baton Rouge, La.

Nov. 1

Auburn

Oxford, Miss.

Nov. 8

Presbyterian

Oxford, Miss.

Nov. 22

Arkansas

Fayetteville, Ark.

Nov. 29

Mississippi State

Oxford, Miss.

LOSSES WINS

LOOKS LIKE 9-3

I'll go 9-3. Toss ups include: At Arky, Auburn at home, State at home, A&M away, and LSU.

Doomed: Alabama

8-4, 9-3 is the ceiling.

and I think that's the best we can hope for. 9-3 would be pretty remarkable and anything more would be a fluke.

and I think that's the best we can hope for. 9-3 would be pretty remarkable and anything more would be a fluke.

If we go 9-3 I will be the happiest damn person on this board.

7-5. I think 8-4 is the celing.
8-4, 9-3 is the ceiling.

9-3, 10-2 is the ceiling.

I do feel 9-3 is our ceiling with 8-4 most likely. Yet if we stay healthy our offense should not slide down hill at the end of the season like it did and we should have an actual defensive line now that more depth is becoming a fact. Our changing the way plays are called will put a certain assistant coach out of a job will help too. So 7-5 if too many injuries and 10-2 if the ball bounces right. This early in the year I choose 8-4.

Ole Miss' defensive line wasn't the problem. The D will be fine next year. They have to find a way to get yards between the tackles, or the rebs will continue to struggle to get TDs in the redzone. The O line will have to get better, and the need a bruising back. Bo can run in some of the tough yardage situations, but he can't carry the whole load down there.

Ole Miss' defensive line wasn't the problem. The D will be fine next year. They have to find a way to get yards between the tackles, or the rebs will continue to struggle to get TDs in the redzone. The O line will have to get better, and the need a bruising back. Bo can run in some of the tough yardage situations, but he can't carry the whole load down there.

You watched us play. I can tell by your post. Yet I can also tell you didn't know a substitute from a starter and the position the sub had prepared for

You watched us play. I can tell by your post. Yet I can also tell you didn't know a substitute from a starter and the position the sub had prepared for

I will admit that I do not know OM's depth chart. But from the two or three times, I saw you all play, it looked like the D line did pretty well.

I will admit that I do not know OM's depth chart. But from the two or three times, I saw you all play, it looked like the D line did pretty well.

There were times overachieving would be an understatement. Those kids on d played their heart out. See lsu game.

It all matters about Oline. Liggins will be our big back we also just signed Akeem Judd out of Juco who is 220. Our backs wont be the issue, it's the line.

Freeze is the key. No one does in-game coaching better, particularly that fellow from Alabama. The closest one would be the Ole Ball Coach.

Freeze is the key. No one does in-game coaching better, particularly that fellow from Alabama. The closest one would be the Ole Ball Coach.

Did you watch the Egg Bowl??

Did you watch the Egg Bowl??

Or any other game. It was Freeze's in game decisions that almost cost them several times.

Texas didn't score a point in the second half of their game. Granted Freeze has made some questionable adjustments or no adjustments but he's also made the same amount for the positive as well.

give us our offensive line and the egg bowl wouldn't have gone to ot. msu played a heck of a game but we weren't hitting all cylinders either.

give us our offensive line and the egg bowl wouldn't have gone to ot. msu played a heck of a game but we weren't hitting all cylinders either.

You guys keep saying that, but you fail to recognize that we weren't either. Voids out that argument if you ask me.

Texas didn't score a point in the second half of their game. Granted Freeze has made some questionable adjustments or no adjustments but he's also made the same amount for the positive as well.

What can I say? The Breeze likes Freeze!