Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

razorhead

Hey Kentucky

91 posts in this topic

SVP ripping us right now on ESPN radio.

I don't think they know a whole lot about college sports to be honest.

He'll probably be there as long as he wants to be, but I don't know if he'd be up for a total philosophy overhaul.

In all likelihood it would be another rebuild job next season before things got better in '16.

Dude just won the NC two years ago... signs the best class in the country every year. He hasn't had much luck although this season isn't over the last two years but that's kind of a crazy question.

i idont mean him being fired. i mean him hitting the road.

in all seriousness, how long do you think it will be until cal splits? SVP and rusillo were talking about it today.

meant to quote you

not until his son Brad graduates high school here. I think he's a sophomore. Cal said he'd be here 10 years when he started, but it's wearing on him. He did say a few weeks ago that if the one and done rule was fixed that he would stay a lot longer. I think right now we have three, maybe four more seasons.

He'll probably be there as long as he wants to be, but I don't know if he'd be up for a total philosophy overhaul.

In all likelihood it would be another rebuild job next season before things got better in '16.

Not going to be much rebuilding next year with everyone from this year returning. cept Randle.

Yea that's about the only damn positive you can take from all this. These kids realize that rainbows don't shoot out of their asses and NBA GM's don't want them. Randle is the only one who plays hard all the time and gives it his all. He'll be a top 5 pick.

Harrison twins were drastically over rated. Andrew Harrison was labeled as a better PG than Tyler Ennis. That's a big LOL

So...Lots of one and dones for Kentucky right? Doesn't that hurt their graduation rates and get them in scholly trouble or something?

No, we have walk ons for that.

the nba has a lot of talented players that don't know squat about basketball and are too rich to teach. if you don't get rid of the one and done basketball hasn't seen its "real" low point yet.

Picking on Kentucky is like making fun of your sisters oral capabilities....

That may be have came out wrong....

Picking on Kentucky is like making fun of your sisters oral capabilities....

Just what exactly is it that Tennessee brings to the table, other then arrests?

Didn't SVP play ball at Maryland?

Just what exactly is it that Tennessee brings to the table, other then arrests?

Obviously jokes about sisters and their oral capabilities.

SVP ripping us right now on ESPN radio.

They are easily my favorite radio show on ESPN.

Didn't SVP play ball at Maryland?

He went there, don't think he played.

I hate UK and am glad for the recent sufferings but they'll be fine. Hopefully we are on our way back too. UK and Arkansas had some nice battles in the 90's. UF, UK, and Arkansas all need to be good to get some respectability back in this bitch.

We tried to pass the torch on to Tennessee but UT can not follow the rules. They don't call it the Fulmer Cup for nothin'. :trollface:

Cal will leave for the Lakers or the Knicks and we will all be better for it. Especially UK

Cal will be here next season as will the bulk of this team and yet another #1 recruiting class.

This is the biggest butthurt over a second place finish ever.

Cal will be here next season as will the bulk of this team and yet another #1 recruiting class.

But yall don't even have the #1 class, Duke does.

We'll be ridiculously deep next season. Im assuming the twins will stay and Young, Randle, and WCS leaving. I don't even think the twins are projected 1st rounders and rightfully so. Our frontcourt will be extremely crowded so im sure someone will transfer this year. Lee most likely