• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARDS

Prayers for my Dad

44 posts in this topic

Will be sure to think of him. Prayers to you all, and good luck! Please let us know how it goes.

Sent. Went through this with my dad, too; and he's been in remission and healthy for years now.

Will be sure to think of him. Prayers to you all, and good luck! Please let us know how it goes.

will do SLB!!

Sent. Went through this with my dad, too; and he's been in remission and healthy for years now.

that's awesome man!! did he have non hodgkins lymphoma as well?

that's awesome man!! did he have non hodgkins lymphoma as well?

No, prostate and it had spread to other major organs by the time it was discovered.

Keep the faith, oncology research and treatment has come a very long way in recent years, with more folks than ever beating cancer.

Just found out again today that my dad's cancer is back. Was cancer free back in April after 10 months of chemo but found another 3 spots in his lymph nodes and groin today. Always seems to happen around my bday. Please say a prayer for him. Thanks guys.

sorry brother, I have a close friend that was diagnosed with lymphoma earlier this year at the age of 29. It's tough. Just try to keep his mind off of it (which may seem impossible) and surround him with love everyday. Mom and Pop are special people, I am blessed to still have both of mine. Best of luck and prayers sent.

Thanks guys. He's beat this once and I told him he'll beat it again. Just sucks bc they said it's very aggressive this time.

Keep him and yours in my thoughts and prayers, Ward.

Praying for your dad and his family. It takes a team.

Prayers sent.

My motherin-law got cancer a 2nd time also after she beat it previously. Can be defeating to know its back, yet he beat it once, he can beat it again.

Prayers Sent.

Close friend of me mine just finished his next to last treatment for liver cancer. Docs told him last year he had less than 10% chance to recover. His numbers are almost completely in remissionvas of Wednesday. Keep hope brother. Miracles happen every day.