• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tider27

Nick Jacobs Takes Indefinite Leave of Absence

7 posts in this topic

Losing a big man isn't what Alabama basketball needs right now.

It's a step in the right direction... to firing Grant.

If it means more playing time for Jimmie Taylor, it's not all that bad. We suck with our without Jacobs, anyways. I've been very disappointed in his lack of development. He was a better player as a freshman than he is now as a junior.

Having said all that, I hope everything is okay and that this isn't something serious going on in his life. If he comes back for next season, I hope he can leave 'Bama on a better note than this year.

If it means more playing time for Jimmie Taylor, it's not all that bad. We suck with our without Jacobs, anyways. I've been very disappointed in his lack of development. He was a better player as a freshman than he is now as a junior.

Having said all that, I hope everything is okay and that this isn't something serious going on in his life. If he comes back for next season, I hope he can leave 'Bama on a better note than this year.

It's frustrating when players you think are fixin to break out wind up digressing.We've seen too much of this as well.

Can you name me a player in the past 2-3 years that has developed under Grant?

Yeah I can't either.

Can you name me a player in the past 2-3 years that has developed under Grant?

Yeah I can't either.

Releford is the only one that I can truly say has gotten better, but he's a special talent. I'm not sure that coaching had a great deal to do with it.