• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

Vandy Tata arrested DUI hit and run, fleeing etc.

60 posts in this topic

I guess they will have a save the tata campaign now.

Just Google it. My chrome update took away my copy/paste option.

I'd kill my parents if I was a male child with "tit" for a last name and they chose a first name that's way too close to vulvae for comfort... he must have gotten terrorized throughout high school in biology and physiology classes.

So....loosely translated, his name means Pussy Tit

A great vandy coach name

If my name were Vandy Tata, I'd spend a lot of time drinking as well.

lanekiffin.gifiaBdfkZ.png dammit..

I have a hangover and my car is lanekiffin.gifed up.

Am I a vandy coach?

The thread that was locked about the effeminate vandy commit, this is his coach. I wonder if coach got drunk and got confused.

Hey, he just partied too much and hit a couple of cars on West End, right in front of the Vandy campus...he's done...see ya.

Hey, he just partied too much and hit a couple of cars on West End, right in front of the Vandy campus...he's done...see ya.

I highly doubt he is gone. Now is a really bad time to try to hire a position coach.

It's not his fault. They say he should have used better judgement but from his alcohol level his judgement was impaired.

Best I can help hogan

I highly doubt he is gone. Now is a really bad time to try to hire a position coach.

It's actually better now than it would have been a couple of weeks ago... NSD is over and VU doesn't have to worry about losing guys at the positions he coached.

It's actually better now than it would have been a couple of weeks ago... NSD is over and VU doesn't have to worry about losing guys at the positions he coached.

Now you are hiring guys everyone else has passed over. So you get guys that don't fit your scheme or chemistry. Good 3/4 DLine coaches are in high enough demand to make a hire now a compromise where as retaining the guy you brought with you will be a non story in a week.

And let's be honest, Vandy is likely to be in the bottom two in the SEC this year regardless of who they hire so why not keep the guys mason wants instead of a one year rental of a warm body.

Now you are hiring guys everyone else has passed over. So you get guys that don't fit your scheme or chemistry. Good 3/4 DLine coaches are in high enough demand to make a hire now a compromise where as retaining the guy you brought with you will be a non story in a week.

non story in a week.... everyone already forgot vandy had a football team.

non story in a week.... everyone already forgot vandy had a football team.

Barring a dead coed or live boy showing up in a coach or players bed I doubt they could make a full news cycle until the Jimmy' team rape case.

Barring a dead coed or live boy showing up in a coach or players bed I doubt they could make a full news cycle until the Jimmy' team rape case.

Nashville is a great city...I would make vandy move tooo Memphis if I was the Governor.

oh good. It looks like another gangbang...I'm here for it.

post-19606-0-03251000-1392851298_thumb.jpg

Tata put the administration in a tight spot.If they want to keep him they need to send him to rehab or something like that.The players don't need the message that it's ok if you're a coach and do this.

The most amusing aspect of all this Vandy bashing is that Vols are actually stooping low enough to even bother. :lol:

You can tell VU has won the last 2 straight because there was a time when UT was so vastly superior to their in-state "rival" that not only wouldn't they have wasted their time commenting on Vandy threads started by somebody else, they damn sure wouldn't have taken the time to keep starting threads themselves, even if the school had been caught harboring Bin Laden.

It's a win for Commodore fans; they became enough of a threat to warrant a little hate... they're relevant again.

The most amusing aspect of all this Vandy bashing is that Vols are actually stooping low enough to even bother. :lol:

You can tell VU has won the last 2 straight because there was a time when UT was so vastly superior to their in-state "rival" that not only wouldn't they have wasted their time commenting on Vandy threads started by somebody else, they damn sure wouldn't have taken the time to keep starting threads themselves, even if the school had been caught harboring Bin Laden.

It's a win for Commodore fans; they became enough of a threat to warrant a little hate... they're relevant again.

Til the season starts, then they go back to the front door and assume the doormat position.

Til the season starts, then they go back to the front door and assume the doormat position.

I'm not so sure they're just going to vanish in the 1st year without JF; may take a couple of years to get back to that popsition, assuming the new coach doesn't turn out to be very good and doesn't actually build on it.