• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noah

the end of Alabama players driving Dodge Chargers

15 posts in this topic

"My partner and I have entered into a letter agreement with Mercedes Benz to open a new dealership in Irondale. We are honored to join the Mercedes family and are extremely excited about the benefits this dealership will bring to the citizens of Birmingham, Irondale and surrounding areas," Saban said in a statement provided by his attorney, Bobby Plott.

It won't be 'Nick Saban Mercedes-Benz,' but partner says Irondale dealership will fulfill coach's dream | AL.com

Some reason Nicky has tooo show up tooo court...

I am glad he is going to have one of his dreams. He has made plenty of good dreams happen for Alabama fans and the University. :)

From what i know of Irondale, no one there can afford a mercedes

It's all about proximity.

Drop that mofo off at the airport and it's serviced when you get back

Must keep this news from my wife or she'll surely start talking about trading...

Must keep this news from my wife or she'll surely start talking about trading...

anything to keep up appearances, right?

anything to keep up appearances, right?

I don't understand what you mean by that.. I've worked all my life since I was 13 went to school and got a trade I do fairly well at. My wife made her own way in nursing and isn't doing bad for herself either.. we've managed to raise four great kids I couldn't ask anymore of. Times haven't always been as good but enjoying nice things are only the fruits of your own hard work she made her payments on the C230 she's in now.

Mercedes are fine cars we haven't had any problems with the one she drives now I was just joking that since Saban was partners in a dealership she could start talk about trading for a new one. She almost has a crush on him as bad as I do lol

Never apologize for buying the best.

I don't understand what you mean by that.. I've worked all my life since I was 13 went to school and got a trade I do fairly well at. My wife made her own way in nursing and isn't doing bad for herself either.. we've managed to raise four great kids I couldn't ask anymore of. Times haven't always been as good but enjoying nice things are only the fruits of your own hard work she made her payments on the C230 she's in now.

Mercedes are fine cars we haven't had any problems with the one she drives now I was just joking that since Saban was partners in a dealership she could start talk about trading for a new one. She almost has a crush on him as bad as I do lol

he's pissed hes still gotta drive a Neon

Bama players ain't driving Chargers

They got that paper for the Benz

dee3_original.png?1375110607

Bama players ain't driving Chargers

They got that paper for the Benz

dee3_original.png?1375110607

irony at its finest