• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shamoan

Water is wet...Ole Miss being racist again...

177 posts in this topic

At the request of Chancellor Dan Jones, the university’s Alumni Association has offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of two individuals involved in an early morning incident on The University of Mississippi campus.

The University Police Department (UPD) is looking for two men who were seen early Sunday morning near the James Meredith statue, which commemorates the 1962 integration of the university. One of the men was reported to have been wearing camouflage pants. The statue had been draped with a noose and an old Georgia state flag, and the men were heard shouting racial slurs.

Jones condemned the action as contrary to the beliefs and values of the university community. “These individuals chose our university’s most visible symbol of unity and educational accessibility to express their disagreement with our values. Their ideas have no place here, and our response will be an even greater commitment to promoting the values that are engraved on the statue – Courage, Knowledge, Opportunity, and Perseverance.”

Assistant to the Chancellor for Multicultural Affairs Don Cole reiterated the creed that the university stands by. “This is particularly painful because the James Meredith statue has become a gathering place for students to discuss many things, including the tenets of our creed, which calls for dignity and respect for all people.”

iaBdfkZ.png ole miss....wtf is wrong with yall? get over it already and quit embarrassing the state.

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Blaming Ole Miss as a University because of two stupid men, is just as dumb as the two men themselves.

And yet once again, out of state students are the problem child when it comes to a race situation. The way it's been for years

Blaming Ole Miss as a University because of two stupid men, is just as dumb as the two men themselves.

thats what they said last year when that memphis kid had slurs carved into his dorm door and on his vehicle....during the obama "riot" as well...and when the football players yelled slurs during that play. the party line is that its just kids being kids but the reality of the situation ole miss has a problem keeping their idiots out of the news. to be fair to all you om fans, this is a very small majority, but at some point, you have to look in the mirror and demand that this iaBdfkZ.png stops.

And yet once again, out of state students are the problem child when it comes to a race situation. The way it's been for years

yall are your own worst enemies.

Not sure what more you want the administration to do really. You can't control what students do.

Not sure what more you want the administration to do really. You can't control what students do.

No dude, the administration plans KKK rallies**

There are a lot of black folks up here in the North who are scared to death to go to Alabama or Mississippi

They think it would be like visiting Iraq

Never mind there are worse race relations right there in Ohio, zartan

There are a lot of black folks up here in the North who are scared to death to go to Alabama or Mississippi

They think it would be like visiting Iraq

nah, tell em to come on down :).

:trollface:

Never mind there are worse race relations right there in Ohio, zartan

True story, my friend

Wasn't trying to denigrate the South, just saying how some perceive it

Surprise surprise.

Bears iaBdfkZ.png in woods.

Ole miss is racist.

Just the way of the world.

Honestly I am surprised that Shamoan would stoop so low, I thought you were better than this.

There's a huge reward for his finding too, if he is caught I expect the racist idiot to be expelled.

Once again shammy, there is no "y'all" too it.

If you are going to slander, OUR university (THE university YOU pay to attend), you might as well lump yourself in there with us lad.

Once again shammy, there is no "y'all" too it.

If you are going to slander, OUR university (THE university YOU pay to attend), you might as well lump yourself in there with us lad.

Technically, HE didn't slander OM. I think those 2 kids did a pretty good job of that themselves. You'll know you still have a problem if the 2 are never found. Obviously, college students tend to have diarrhea of the mouth and should be easy to find: that is, if the rest of the student body are offended enough to turn them in. Time will tell

Technically, HE didn't slander OM. I think those 2 kids did a pretty good job of that themselves. You'll know you still have a problem if the 2 are never found. Obviously, college students tend to have diarrhea of the mouth and should be easy to find: that is, if the rest of the student body are offended enough to turn them in. Time will tell

There was a camera there I believe, no way they aren't caught.

Yea there's def a camera there. Hope those lanekiffin.gifs get banned from campus forever

• cocky4ever
      Most people here probably think I love Trump but actually I just think he is the only chance we have to get someone in the office who will steer us off of this unsustainable path. Hillary has supported most attacks on the middle class. She loves NAFTA and supported the TPP. And as Trump pointed out(which I'm amazed hasn't gotten more attention) the only thing that seems good about the past 8 years is actually just an illusion. Once the fed stops unjustifiably propping up the stock market we'll be right back where we started when Obama walked into office, only with a s--t ton more debt. And Hillary wants to carry out the same types of policies. So we have someone who supports horrible policies, is incredibly corrupt, and will assuredly s--t all over the constitution with her Supreme Court nominations.    Trump may may or may not do much better, but he almost certainly couldn't do worse. 
    • jacobp
      As is the Razorback Foundation.   there are more than two, but not money. Any funds directed toward the big three sports from the university are always sent back at the end of the year, usually with an extra $2-3 million attached   
    • TheRealBrave
      UGA has 0 talent at OL. True freshman QB. Possession WR's that cannot catch. Kickers cannot make middle-school level kicks. Half of our secondary are better at being matadors than corners
    • bobbyb0322
      No. Gary Johnson is a pretty successful business man in his own right. I mean, he didn't have daddy's millions to build his business from so he didn't get quite to that level that Trump did having everything given to him.
    • bbqit
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    3. 3
      razorhead
      razorhead
    4. 4