• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFS

Michael Sam is gay

471 posts in this topic

My favorite part of the NY Times article is he said his teammates shook their heads when he came out. Not because they were upset, but because he FINALLY said it, hah.

I just hope it doesn't hurt the kids draft chances... He's a helluva ball player.

Wait....I thought we all knew this already. Someone told me he was gay months ago....before the SC game

And the fact he chose to have sex with men now defines him more so than his ability to play the game. Everything in his career moving forward is now defined by who he is exchanging body fluids with. If a team passes on him in the draft its because he is into penis not anything he did on the field. If a team cuts him, blame the penis.

Dis anyone care who he is sleeping with before he made it a big deal?

/Inb4 the knuckledraggers post their usual tripe, complaining about/lamenting the "olden days"

Wait....I thought we all knew this already. Someone told me he was gay months ago....before the SC game

I hadn't heard anything.

I hadn't heard anything.

No wonder. I've dropped several gay jokes over the last few months...specifically leading up to our game. And not a single high five. All makes sense now.

/Inb4 the knuckledraggers post their usual tripe, complaining about/lamenting the "olden days"

10 bucks that it is Hogan that first comes in here saying that iaBdfkZ.png:trollface:

10 bucks that it is Hogan that first comes in here saying that iaBdfkZ.png:trollface:

20 on Smokes. :trollface:

Do you think its anyone's business who he is having sex with or that anyone else needs to know? Does it make him more or less of a football player?

Do you need/want me to announce my plans to have sex with my wife? Would me announcing that I plan on having sex with my wife make me a better football player?

Do you think its anyone's business who he is having sex with or that anyone else needs to know? Does it make him more or less of a football player?

Do you need/want me to announce my plans to have sex with my wife? Would me announcing that I plan on having sex with my wife make me a better football player?

See?

I win, @@adfalcon. :trollface:

I get what you're saying but it's not going to be front page news if you get caught nailing your wife. This guy just got it out of the way. It's only as big a deal as you make it.

No shocker which hayseed homophobe showed up first.

Check your PM please

I get what you're saying but it's not going to be front page news if you get caught nailing your wife. This guy just got it out of the way. It's only as big a deal as you make it.

I'm not the one doing a press release about who I am lanekiffin.gif ing. Seriously this has been a non issue to this point why announce it?

No shocker which hayseed homophobe showed up first.

lanekiffin.gif you by the way. And answer my PM.

I'm not the one doing a press release about who I am :lanekiffin: ing. Seriously this has been a non issue to this point why announce it?

I notice you said lanekiffin.gifing and not loving. Which means you really miss the entire idea of being gay.

You realize not all gay couples even have sex, right?