• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SheLuvsBama

Greg Brown to Louisville

19 posts in this topic

We are in bad shape for sure. :D

blah news for Bama, good new for Loserville. BMFP is going to win there.

Well, Brown is a former coach...he supposedly stepped down a couple of weeks ago. Kirby moving from DC and LB to CB, and Steele will be back on the field with LBs.from what I understood.

this just proves it...the dynasty is officially over

Saban gets a lot of talk about his recruiting and coaching but the job he does replacing coaches is remarkable. Seems like we shuffle around position coaches every year and he just replaces one for another and doesn't miss a beat.

We lose coaches thought to be great recruiters like Pruitt and sign what looks like his best class yet.. dude needs a raise

Saban gets a lot of talk about his recruiting and coaching but the job he does replacing coaches is remarkable. Seems like we shuffle around position coaches every year and he just replaces one for another and doesn't miss a beat.

lanekiffin.gif

^that says otherwise

lanekiffin.gif

^that says otherwise

You was gurgling his testicles when he was at UT don't spit'em out now because he's at Bama.

Kiffin is a douche but he's a helluva play calling douche. You watch he'll leave in 3 years with a whole new attitude.

You was gurgling his testicles when he was at UT don't spit'em out now because he's at Bama.

Kiffin is a douche but he's a helluva play calling douche. You watch he'll leave in 3 years with a whole new attitude.

Gurgling his testicles is a bit much. Mostly I was fighting a losing battle trying to defend his doucheness

I'm just hoping his record of failure continues at Bama because you spoiled bastards deserve some disappointment

you spoiled bastards deserve some disappointment

I would refer you to any current discussion of Bama basketball.

I would refer you to any current discussion of Bama basketball.

Man, football off-season is tough, ain't it

Unless you're a Vol. Then it's year-round suckage

Man, football off-season is tough, ain't it

Unless you're a Vol. Then it's year-round suckage

Dude, you just signed a top 10 class--REVEL IN IT!

Dude, you just signed a top 10 class--REVEL IN IT!

I'm hoping for seven wins this year. Murder schedule

Gurgling his testicles is a bit much. Mostly I was fighting a losing battle trying to defend his doucheness

I'm just hoping his record of failure continues at Bama because you spoiled bastards deserve some disappointment

We have seen plenty of it in our day. I can promise you that. We don't like disappointment though, and try to avoid it. :lol:

Defense will still suck at Louisville. They have a cancer name Grantham

Can't deny he's done some douchey things but they were mostly to Tennessee so I kinda enjoyed it. He may not have been my first choice for the OC hire but Saban has to see something plus kicking Tennessee ass with Kiffin will be sweet.

As far as spoiled I've been a Bama fan for a long time I got my season tickets in the early 90's I've seen disappointment..