• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msubulldogfan1

Gary Indiana

47 posts in this topic

Demons and mental patients scare the iaBdfkZ.png out of me.

And snakes.

I have an utter fascination with the paranormal, so much so that I have gone to haunted places on like tours.

Pretty sure I'm already scarred for life.

I have an utter fascination with the paranormal, so much so that I have gone to haunted places on like tours.

i have found the best show is ghost adentures. They catch some legit iaBdfkZ.png on there.

i have found the best show is ghost adentures. They catch some legit iaBdfkZ.png on there.

I watch that show myself, only show with legitimate proof on paranormal iaBdfkZ.png.

Demons are some scary iaBdfkZ.png

whats unique about this story is it's corroborated by medical staff, psychologist, and police people.

Said the kid started walking up the wall backwards, I'd iaBdfkZ.png my pants if I saw that.

I watch that show myself, only show with legitimate proof on paranormal iaBdfkZ.png.

theyre kinda douchebaggy and theatrical the first 30 mins of each show. But they are honest with they're findings. One show last night was crazy as hell.

I love to do those... I call them adventures! But I like to do it solo.. no tours. What fun is "safety in numbers"? :lol:

I love to do those... I call them adventures! But I like to do it solo.. no tours. What fun is "safety in numbers"? :lol:

I went on a tour on only two places, Bobby Mackey's Music World, and the Waverly Hill Sanatorium. I wouldn't go in those places alone for a million dollars.

I went on a tour on only two places, Bobby Mackey's Music World, and the Waverly Hill Sanatorium. I wouldn't go in those places alone for a million dollars.

I heard about Mackey's. Is the atmosphere really as menacing as they say? Lots of stuff seems to happen in there.

I heard about Mackey's. Is the atmosphere really as menacing as they say? Lots of stuff seems to happen in there.

The atmosphere at Mackey's is just as menacing as the tales say, I have been there twice, iaBdfkZ.png went down both times, I was shaken to my bones and was terrified for week afterwords, and I am not one to be scared easily.

The atmosphere at Mackey's is just as menacing as the tales say, I have been there twice, iaBdfkZ.png went down both times, had nightmares for weeks afterwards and I am not one to be scared easily.

It sounds like there must be something to it. I am not one for nightmares either. Rarely ever have them, so if I went there and started having bad dreams I would certainly blame something evil on it. There are so many places to go.....

Not sure if Hollywood is setting the grounds for the next exorcism movie or what? If so, desperate move.

never know

When you name a town after Sponge Bob's pet snail what the heck do you expect.

Squidwerd is probably trying to run em off.

When you name a town after Sponge Bob's pet snail what the heck do you expect.

Squidwerd is probably trying to run em off.

i thought the exact same thing lol. Gary the snail.

i thought the exact same thing lol. Gary the snail.

I got kids and grandkids,I'm all up in that cartoon stuff.ha

This explains a lot my wife is originally from Gary..

It's actually quite simple...

If you believe in God, you believe in demons.

never know

Writing is so unimaginative these days. I get tired of all the re-makes. it seems no one can think of anything original. Same way with television. There are too, too many boring reality series. I really don't have that much curiosity about the kinds of people they have on these shows.

I would have to see it to believe it.

If I ever post on here saying that I've seen UFOs,paranormal stuff,ghosts,etc.,then believe I've seen it.I wouldn't pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

I just have to be shown that this is fact and in my life I've never seen anything out of the ordinary crap that we deal with that makes me believe this type of thing is happening.

Maybe they just want to make bank on a movie.

Growing up we had a ghost in the house. At one time it was my greatgranddad's house. An aunt and greatgrandma died in the same chair in the same room. Toilets would flush on their own. Lights would turn off, by the switch, on their own. one time heard a noise that sounded like the grandfather clock fell over but nothing was moved, there are 25 steps to get upstairs and they would creak 25 times and the fireplace covers, 9 of them, would rattle. One day I was tired of it when the hot water went off in my shower and I yelled for aunt carol to go away. Nothing ever happened again.