• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamboMizzou

Maty Mauk is way better than Dylan Thompson

44 posts in this topic

So why is there talk that says anything otherwise?

I'm guessing the majority agree?

Yet I've seen too many posters saying different. iaBdfkZ.pngteee

I know you guys missed me too :)

So why is there talk that says anything otherwise?

I'm guessing the majority doesn't care?

Yet I've seen too many posters saying different. iaBdfkZ.pngteee

I know you guys missed me too :)

FTFY.

It's possible mauk could be the 4th best qb in the east next year.

He also could be the best QB in the conference.

El oh el

Considering he was the 4th best this year and was a back up I have a feeling he'll move up a bit.

LMAO 4th best in the East?

Behind who?

1. Driskel

2. Thompson

3. Mason

4. Mauk

He also could be the best QB in the conference.

Agree, major drop off in the sec at qb next yr.

1. Driskel

2. Thompson

3. Mason

4. Mauk

You can't appeal to my homerism.

Not after this past season.

You can't appeal to my homerism.

Not after this past season.

Its still early, it will come

Its still early, it will come

About mid-July I'd guess.

Later than usual, but that's to be expected.

About mid-July I'd guess.

Later than usual, but that's to be expected.

Mine peaks about a week before the game....... followed by complete negativism right after kick off

In all honesty though, their new offense will only help Driskel I would assume

Our OL blows so hard it's going to be really tough for me to get excited.

Every big win will be an unexpected one for me.

I think Mauk will be a good, aggressive QB.

1. Driskel

2. Thompson

3. Mason

4. Mauk

Anything could happen, but, that is highly unlikely.

I'm just glad we got another QB under center cause I was never big on James Franklin. Great person, a person of God like Tim Tebow. But a pretty iaBdfkZ.pngty quarterback.

Anything could happen, but, that is highly unlikely.

I'm just glad we got another QB under center cause I was never big on James Franklin. Great person, a person of God like Tim Tebow. But a pretty iaBdfkZ.pngty quarterback.

He was just not the same person after the injury... Still top 5 in total offense of all time though

Thompson beat a top 10 team on the road by destroying clemson. He led the game winning drive with less than a minute left against a top 25 pass defense to win the Outback Bowl.He took over about 10 minutes into the first half against ucf and helped lead the team to victory...again on the road. You know, the same ucf team who beat louisville AND baylor.

Maty Mauk hasn't done s--t...hell, he doesn't even have enough "t"s in his first name.

Thompson beat a top 10 team on the road by destroying clemson. He led the game winning drive with less than a minute left against a top 25 pass defense to win the Outback Bowl.He took over about 10 minutes into the first half against ucf and helped lead the team to victory...again on the road. You know, the same ucf team who beat louisville AND baylor.

Maty Mauk hasn't done s--t...hell, he doesn't even have enough "t"s in his first name.

Haha bad Cock!!

tumblr_muh5o2dgSa1s548xao1_250.gif

But in the one game where he actually was going toe to toe against Mauk with two legitimate top 10 teams having their back he was outperformed and Shaw had to save the day. Thompson may be better, but I think Mauk's ceiling is much higher.

What happened to dt in 13? He was not good at all in his 2 extensive pt's vs Ucf and mizzou.

But in the one game where he actually was going toe to toe against Mauk with two legitimate top 10 teams having their back he was outperformed and Shaw had to save the day. Thompson may be better, but I think Mauk's ceiling is much higher.

Thompson didn't play a bad game. He was doing alright. He was 15 of 27 for 222 yards and an int. Our other plays were fumbling the ball and hurt us that game. If they didn't fumble, we wouldn't have needed Shaw.

Mauk was 10 of 25 for 249 yards with 1 TD and 1 int.

Neither did that great. I'm not going to say which is better, because only time will tell. But for you to claim Mauk is clearly better.....is stupid.

JD

Thompson didn't play a bad game. He was doing alright. He was 15 of 27 for 222 yards and an int. Our other plays were fumbling the ball and hurt us that game. If they didn't fumble, we wouldn't have needed Shaw.

Mauk was 10 of 25 for 249 yards with 1 TD and 1 int.

Neither did that great. I'm not going to say which is better, because only time will tell. But for you to claim Mauk is clearly better.....is stupid.

JD

I didn't claim that..... I said he had a higher ceiling ... Please quote where I said he is clearly better, in fact I said Thompson may be better right now.

I didn't claim that..... I said he had a higher ceiling ... Please quote where I said he is clearly better, in fact I said Thompson may be better right now.

The title of the thread says:

Maty Mauk is way better than Dylan Thompson