• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zartan

Florida will finish above South Carolina in the East this year

95 posts in this topic

Yeah thats not that far of a stretch, depends on how the new OC pans out but really UF has the potential to be the best team in the East at any given moment

If they can get the O right then they can definitely finish above them and possibly finish first. D will always be extremely solid under muschamp so lets just hope Roper knows what he's doing.

I'm not making any predictions this year until I see that we even have enough healthy OL, unlike last year, to have a Spring game.

Thoughts?

My alternate title for this thread was "Christ, I'm high"

ftfy

Absolutely! Shucks, I even have faith that Jeff Driskill will perform well and that Muschump has found an offensive coordinator who knows how to develop an offense. The Gators will surprise (in a good way, for a change).

Basketball? Sure.

Football? Unlikely, but not out of the question.

Florida will not be anything like the team you saw this past season. I think they will be VERY competitive.

what does mizzou say about this?

It doesn't matter. We'll finish above both.

What sport?

All SEC sports, particularly Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Track. ;)

USC will finish ahead of Florida,but lose to Florida in the head to head game.

That's the way they roll.

Prosperity be damned!

Tennessee

Mizz

Fla

Sc

Ga

Ky

Vandy

My only guess looking at this, is you tried to put these in alphabetical order, but because you don't the alphabet you guessed.

My only guess looking at this, is you tried to put these in alphabetical order, but because you don't the alphabet you guessed.

I think possum is a moonshiner

herbologist

good luck with that op! unless that offense becomes much better really fast, I highly doubt it. we have a solid backup in dylan Thompson whereas georgia, mizzou, tennessee, and vandy will be breaking in a new qb. we play florida on the road, while we get Tennessee, Georgia, and mizzou at home. vandy will be breaking in a new coach. my best guess is that we again sweep the east this year, go 1-1 against the west, losing to auburn, finishing 7-1 (11-1 overall) and once again go to the sec title game.

Good luck with that gamecock! Best season ever in 2014 might be a tad optimistic.