Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenRebel

2014 College Baseball Prediction Thread

45 posts in this topic

SEC West

MSU

LSU

Alabama

Ole Miss

Arkansas

aTm

Auburn

SEC East

SC

Vandy

Florida

Kentucky

Georgia

Tennessee

Mizzou

CWS Teams

Oregon St

Virginia

Florida St

Vandy

MSU

Oklahoma St

Cal St Fullerton

Louisville

Chamionship

Florida St vs Louisville

Champion

Florida St

ACC gets its first win in over 20 years.

I just will never pick FSU to win it all. They fall apart in the postseason every freaking year.

West:

LSU

MSU

Arkansas

Ole Miss

Alabama

aTm

Auburn

East:

Vandy

Florida

SC

UGA

Kentucky

Tennessee

Mizzou

elite arm in right or left field. Average from the mound last year. Only hit .235 last year as well.

F$U knows how to dominate a regular season because they use their starters for big midweek games, but players and staff will choke in the postseason.

Mike Martin is like 100 years old.

We are going to win a baseball title before they do and put them in full meltdown mode.

I can't wait until that day.

I know FSU always falls apart but for some reason I just feel really good about them. They return almost all of their position players. Half of them are upper classmen with CWS experience. And they return their top 4 starting pitchers. Weaver and Compton are ace arms. And they have a deep, versitile bullpen. They are one of the most complete teams in the country top to bottom. BTW, Winston is the projected closer starting the year.

I know FSU always falls apart but for some reason I just feel really good about them. They return almost all of their position players. Half of them are upper classmen with CWS experience. And they return their top 4 starting pitchers. Weaver and Compton are ace arms. And they have a deep, versitile bullpen. They are one of the most complete teams in the country top to bottom. BTW, Winston is the projected closer starting the year.

WAF$U should be their slogan.

SEC West:

MSU

LSU

Ole Miss

Arkansas

Texas A&M

Alabama

Auburn

SEC East:

Vandy

South Carolina

Florida

Kentucky

Tennessee

Georgia

Mizzou

@@UAdan you going to actually believe this year?

Worried about starting pitching sans Turnbull, very optimistic about the lineup. Think we will have a good, not great, team. Super Regional berth is a realistic goal.

I'm ready to get this season started.The conference looks strong and I hope we all have good seasons.These dull bats have effected us as much as anything and maybe we'll learn to get base hits instead of swinging for the fences.

Bold Prediction: We won't finish in last.

I like your attitude. Always have a goal.

Chamionship

Florida St vs Louisville

Champion

Florida St

ACC gets its first win in over 20 years.

I predict that if this happens, I will not handle it very well.

If our rotation has a solid year we will be pretty good, especially paired with the schedule @@JoeGator mentioned. We need a healthy bounce back year from Karsten Whitson, who will have some pretty big personal goals this year too.

If our rotation has a solid year we will be pretty good, especially paired with the schedule @@JoeGator mentioned. We need a healthy bounce back year from Karsten Whitson, who will have some pretty big personal goals this year too.

I'm hoping for a Super Regional, but with a team this young (again) we could turn out to be very good or very average.

I have pretty low expectations.

Opening Day.. Finally!!

Prediction: an ACC team won't make the championship game.

time and time again they fail to step up in the big moment.. it will be an SEC or Pac 12 team as always verse whoever

Whitson is our Sunday starter this weekend.

:huh:

We do have 8 of the Top100 freshman though.

No other school has more than 4.

Whitson is our Sunday starter this weekend.

:huh:

We do have 8 of the Top100 freshman though.

No other school has more than 4.

Im real excited about Whitson. If healthy, a BIG if, he is a stud. We have a true freshman starting on saturday too. Pretty good free write up from scout.com about our team here: http://florida.scout.com/2/1375081.html

Im real excited about Whitson. If healthy, a BIG if, he is a stud. We have a true freshman starting on saturday too. Pretty good free write up from scout.com about our team here: http://florida.scout.../2/1375081.html

He was nasty his freshman year.

Man, I miss those days.

He was nasty his freshman year.

Man, I miss those days.

Oh yeah. A rotation of him, Randall, and Johnson is hard to beat.

and Johnson

As in Bri(y?)an Johnson? He has got to be like 30 by now.