• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shamoan

The new addition to the family is gonna be a....

21 posts in this topic

Congratulations! I know you are thrilled!

'Grats, make sure you keep us updated with the important things... like whether he's built for offense or defense. ;)

Shame twins don't run in your families haha.

I'll brag for you, since every parent says this: shammy has the funniest and cutest little kid I've ever seen.

For real.

Good news,If you give me your address some Razorback gear will be headed your way.Gotta start em out right,ha.

Congratulations.

Good news,If you give me your address some Razorback gear will be headed your way.Gotta start em out right,ha.

Congratulations.

straight to ebay. haha....thanks man

Shamoan's household is turning into a sausage fest haha

Congrats.

Wasn't you out of town in November?

maybe i was...i did have that pipe-laying engagement. i get pretty booked up that time of year.

congrats shamoan! I agree on one thing when it comes to girls and boys. with girls you have to worry about every pecker in the nation. with boys you only have to worry about one pecker.

congrats shamoan! I agree on one thing when it comes to girls and boys. with girls you have to worry about every pecker in the nation. with boys you only have to worry about one pecker.

well said.