• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zartan

Is the Alabama dynasty over?

272 posts in this topic

Haters like me would say so, but what about the sane among you?

Do you think Alabama will hoist crystal again in the next three years?

Why or why not?

It's a rebuilding year for the Tide. But that doesn't mean we can't win 10 or 11 games as long as Saban roams the sidelines.

No. I do not think the Bama dynasty is over. Alabama lost the last two games of the 2008 season and went undefeated in 2009 with a new QB......

Let me interject with what I hope is a fair question:

Can this coaching staff overcome its troubles against the HUNH?

No it's not over, they still have Saban and even in a down year they will win at least 10 games.

yes the weakest link in the chain has been exposed. The players arnt buying the garbage.

Wow! Is Alabama the last school to struggle with HUNH?

Let me interject with what I hope is a fair question:

Can this coaching staff overcome its troubles against the HUNH?

So, Bama loses to a team that played in the NC in literally the last second, then loses to a solid Oklahoma team, and the dynasty is over? Bama wins eleven games, and the dynasty is over?

He just said the players aren't buying thus garbage. Aren't you listening?

#1 recruiting classes would say no.

He just said the players aren't buying thus garbage. Aren't you listening?

Oh, my bad. 11-2 = players not buying garbage

12-2 = goat

Think I got it now.

So, Bama loses to a team that played in the NC in literally the last second, then loses to a solid Oklahoma team, and the dynasty is over? Bama wins eleven games, and the dynasty is over?

Nobody is saying that Alabama is going to suck now. We are debating whether or not they will continue to win division, conference and national championships

I don't know. I do know though that Saban has instilled a ton of changes lately. It's funny to say this but...

Bama's dynasty rests on the shoulders of lanekiffin.gif. :trollface:

What hasn't been said about 2013 Alabama is losing sunseri exposed a secondary playing freshmen corners. Offensively, pass defense wasn't up to par. I believe this stuff can be fixed. Kiffin won't solve these problems but can minimize them.

I could easily see Bama returning to the ATL and also making the CFB playoffs.

Your dream will not become a reality, Zartan, although I do see Tennessee possibly making a bowl.

I could easily see Bama returning to the ATL and also making the CFB playoffs.

Your dream will not become a reality, Zartan, although I do see Tennessee possibly making a bowl.

The Vols' schedule is murder. Won't happen

The Vols' schedule is murder. Won't happen

I think that you will at least improve, you have some hella talented freshman coming in.

I think that you will at least improve, you have some hella talented freshman coming in.

UT also is the only SEC team returning 0 starters on both the DL and OL. It's gonna be a tough season for the Vols.

That game in Oxford this year should be bad for us. I still have McCluster nightmares

UT also is the only SEC team returning 0 starters on both the DL and OL. It's gonna be a tough season for the Vols.

Wow, that is gonna hurt, didn't realize they lost that much.

That game in Oxford this year should be bad for us. I still have McCluster nightmares

Ahh, happy memories.

I don't feel confident about any SEC game, we always seem to lanekiffin.gif up one or two games we shouldn't

Zartan, the only thing I can think of that makes you talk about Alabama so much is this.... if you can't get something out of your head, you are obviously and quite frankly in love with it... so... :)

Good grief! That's exactly what Freud would say.

Zartan, the only thing I can think of that makes you talk about Alabama so much is this.... if you can't get something out of your head, you are obviously and quite frankly in love with it... so... :)