• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

I give UGA S&C hell but it looks like Joe T might have finally gone state of the art this time

3 posts in this topic

Looks like he is all in with this

ITT, I learned that OP is obsessed not only with UGA, but also sweaty man bodies and phallic objects

• Similar Content

• PuddingTime
      By PuddingTime
      Assistant here under John Cohen and then followed him to Mississippi State.
    • WayzUp
      By WayzUp
      Saw this elsewhere and thought it should be here as well....everyone knows UGA and USC have played each other close in recent years - I just wasn't aware exactly how close it's been between our two programs. No wonder it's become such a rivalry lately....!
      http://sec14.com/2014/09/mitchell-sc-uga-are-how-close/
    • hog_heaven
      By hog_heaven
      http://fansided.com/2014/03/16/2014-printable-nit-tournament-bracket/
      Going to MSG!
    • smokeyone
      By smokeyone
      Murray needs 6-9 months to recover from his ACL. That puts him as a long shot to be drafted or to be a camp invitee. Sucks but at 6'1 210ish and lacking a cannon this might be for the best. If I recall, his family isnt lacking in funds and can support him a bit. So why not replace Saylar as an O Grad assistant for CMR. It would be a nice 2 year transition from player to coach in a system he has 5 years in and would help him land a gig as a position coach fairly easily when his GA days are over.
      In 5-10 years I can see him as an OC at a bigger school or HC at a small one. Its a career path that has paid off for CMR and Bobo. He seemed to enjoy the coaching side while in school and 2 more years in college in his comfort zone while rehabbing his knee/body has to have appeal for him.
      It sucks because he was a great college QB but before the injury I didnt see his skills translating very well to the next level and I think the injury ended any slim NFL hopes he had left.
      Discuss.
    • chunkybeefstu
      By chunkybeefstu
      Just talking to a few other Mizzou fans at my nieces birthday party last night and that was the rumor that they had heard... I was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything about this...