• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

2015 Mich. State QB commit bodyslams school security guard

41 posts in this topic

Sometimes, you just gotta throw a mothalanekiffin.gifa.......

What a lanekiffin.gifing thug. Must think he's big stuff to do that to a bodyguard who looks to be about 30-40 lbs lighter than him.

Put him up against a DE and see if he still thinks he's a badass. Maybe his little friends won't be jumping around like idiots to encourage him.

Bama fans said" don't judge till all the evidence is in"...

What a lanekiffin.gifing thug. Must think he's big stuff to do that to a bodyguard who looks to be about 30-40 lbs lighter than him.

Put him up against a DE and see if he still thinks he's a badass. Maybe his little friends won't be jumping around like idiots to encourage him.

thug word is racist...

Bama fans said" don't judge till all the evidence is in"...

That's only if it's one of our players.

What kind of school has security guards?

inner city...

inner city...

Lots of them, not just inner city. I remember mine had one on duty for most days. I wasn't inner city.

You can see where he thought for a few seconds "should I play dead"?? He tried to play it off pretty good though, I know that s--t hurt. The kid didn't get arrested?

We were governed by the fear of God and a paddle.

Pretty sure he did get charged with assault. He sounds like a dick.

So what is going to replace "thug" now that it is a racist term? I vote for the old standby, "asshole". Maybe "piece of iaBdfkZ.png" although that could prove to be racist at some point. Let's ask the resident liberal @@zartan.

What a :lanekiffin:ing thug. Must think he's big stuff to do that to a bodyguard who looks to be about 30-40 lbs lighter than him.

While its a little different than the Alabama pepper spray incident you cant just pull a 180 without the hypocrite word being involved.

While its a little different than the Alabama pepper spray incident you cant just pull a 180 without the hypocrite word being involved.

Except that one incident coming entirely from conflicting police/witness reports and another incident with actual video evidence does not qualify as "a little different" at all. The difference is substantial.

Lots of them, not just inner city. I remember mine had one on duty for most days. I wasn't inner city.

We had one too, but he was called a "Resource Officer".

I don't think he was a real cop.

Except that one incident coming entirely from conflicting police/witness reports and another incident with actual video evidence does not qualify as "a little different" at all.

Hold on a second. Did the video just confirm that he body slammed a security guard? What changed? between "he slammed a security guard" vs video of him slamming a security guard. The cause is what im looking for.

dont you want to wait yet again for all the evidence to come out?

Hold on a second. Did the video just confirm that he body slammed a security guard? What changed? between "he slammed a security guard" vs video of him slamming a security guard. The cause is what im looking for.

My point is that with the Brown incident, the only 'evidence' was two conflicting reports, as opposed to this, in which the whole episode was caught on video. So to say they are a 'little' different and that we should judge them in similar fashion is illogical.

@@AUskip07 , to answer your question, if I had seen video footage of Brown acting a fool and cussing the police up and down/threatening them, I would've felt a lot worse about the situation. We don't have that.

Sheesh, Hog fan starts a thread about a Michigan State recruit, and yet the AU and UT represents of the board still end up talking about Bama. You guys must love us :trollface:

@@AUskip07 , to answer your question, if I had seen video footage of Brown acting a fool and cussing the police up and down/threatening them, I would've felt a lot worse about the situation. We don't have that.

Sheesh, Hog fan starts a thread about a Michigan State recruit, and yet the AU and UT represents of the board still end up talking about Bama. You guys must love us :trollface:

love laughing at...

Pretty sure he did get charged with assault. He sounds like a dick.

So what is going to replace "thug" now that it is a racist term? I vote for the old standby, "asshole". Maybe "piece of iaBdfkZ.png" although that could prove to be racist at some point. Let's ask the resident liberal @@zartan.

victim of circumstance

You know you enjoy the attention.... like honey boo boo.

victim of circumstance

Correct! Claiming victim status legitimizes anything you have said or done no matter how bad.

How did the SEC miss on this guy?

Well, he's a QB, so of course Auburn can't recruit him as a QB, no matter how thugged up he gets. :trollface:

dude....your obsession is tired