• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

UK should open the season 4-2/5-1. In football. No really

33 posts in this topic

UT Martin

Ohio University

@Florida

Open

Vanderbilt

SC

ULM

1 road game against Florida looking to play @@BAMA the next week. They get Vandy at home coming off a bye week before SC visits and starts the UK free fall but it sure looks like a solid momentum building way to open a season.

I've been thinking that as well. I know its a stretch, but we gave Carolina hell @WB last year. Florida....wtf are they even doing? Candy's headed back to "Kentucky's ass pad" status. Our QB situation needs to be resolved, but right now we're clearly improving in the other units. I like our chances at not looking like a rancid dumpster fire this season.

A lot can change between now and kickoff but I've had us penned in for 4-5 wins.

Once they lose in the Elite 8 these predictions will start looking more like 6-0.

I love off season hype. Every fan should have some. Why not ky? Just keep in mind somewhere down the schedule almost every fan has the bubble burst and y'all are ballooning the first six games.

I am making no predictions. Not setting myself up for disappointment this time. As long as we keep carouseling with those two QBs I refuse to be optimistic.

I picked us to win 4 last season, and I'm saying 4-5 in 2014

Don't overlook Ohio. They have been a pretty good team the past few years. Florida is going to be a real crapshoot for several of us at the beginning of the year. Will they be the Gaturds of old or the Gaturds of last year???? I think SC will actually be better on D next year. I say that as the Clowney circus will have left town. Real good talent on that sideline. I know we were fortunate to beat 'em this year but in some respects it set us back some. It got some believing we were farther along than we really were. Vandy will be another question mark as they might take off where they left off or be still tryin to get their wits about em. VFL!!

Ohio is no pushover

There are 128 teams in 1A this year. Two of them return as few as 3 starters on offense. Utah State and Ohio.

Lulz. Vandy will punish UK next year. Still will be much better coached

UK fan didn't even make the thread and there's still a bunch of douchebags raggin on us. No one should be surprised why we can be dicks during bball season.

UK fan didn't even make the thread and there's still a bunch of douchebags raggin on us. No one should be surprised why we can be dicks during bball season.

I am serious about y'all opening 4-2/5-1 depending on the UK game. This wasn't a trash talk thread.

Thread brings definite lulz

UK might push y'all early next year if you don't get the O right.

I am serious about y'all opening 4-2/5-1 depending on the UK game. This wasn't a trash talk thread.

Naw wasn't talkin about you. Just some of the other posters here.

Elam announces next week. Time to start beastin

UK might push y'all early next year if you don't get the O right.

Our O last year is a thousand times worse than the one we'll be fielding this year and we still manhandled their D.

THIS

Which is why this site is less and less fun by the day. We got a few people on here whose sole purpose it seems is to troll. If we respond to their ignorance and douchery we get labeled as "homers".

I don't contribute much anymore on basketball threads because it's not worth the grief I get for sharing my thoughts.

• jacobp
      Mizzou by 6
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator