• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcbl

Super Bowl

17 posts in this topic

Talked tooo my Budd in Denver last night he was happy about the broncos win and stoned...he still hasn't bought the legal herb....400 bucks a oz..

Talked tooo my Budd in Denver last night he was happy about the broncos win and stoned...he still hasn't bought the legal herb....400 bucks a oz..

400 bucks an oz? That's bulliaBdfkZ.png!

I better be numb from head to lanekiffin.gifing toe and hallucinating that I'm on a god damn island at that price!

Thats $50/eight....it goes for $65-70 here. So not terrible for good stuff

A year ago who would have ever dreamed up this scenario? :lol:

A year ago who would have ever dreamed up this scenario? :lol:

Well I was one of those who thought Manning shouldn't play.

Go Broncos.

So is it still illegal if you get caught without the legal stuff? How has it effected their employment? As in are company's honoring that it's legal or do you still get tested for it?

I heard the mob was putting out hits on the store owners.

True or False.

Enquiring minds want to know.

If Seattle wins the Super Bowl,it will be the third coach to come through Arkansas to have won a college championship and NFL championship.

Jimmy Johnson,Barry Switzer and Carroll who was an assistant under Holtz.

Throw in owner Jerry Jones,then throw him out now,along with many others with Arkansas ties and we provide everyone but ourselves with glory.

The concession stand will be PACKED during the game lol! They better load up heavy with the chili cheese nachos. Y'all.......this could get ugly.

Or so you heard, of course.

you in Alaska?