• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WayzUp

USC fans rejoice!

22 posts in this topic

I saw this and thought it was something about Southern Cal. After all, it was in the NCAA forum and it said "USC". :lol:

I saw this and thought it was something about Southern Cal. After all, it was in the NCAA forum and it said "USC". :lol:

Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg

Confusing! Maybe this should be in the Carolina forum. :)

8 years.....I wonder what his dream job is.

I have nothing against Clemson really....I just think they are clueless about Dabo. I mean it's a decent program with a nice fan following. Why do they insist that he is the answer. He has been a HUGE underachiever IMO.

They could get better IMO. Hell, they should have fired Dabo and gone after Franklin.

I have nothing against Clemson really....I just think they are clueless about Dabo. I mean it's a decent program with a nice fan following. Why do they insist that he is the answer. He has been a HUGE underachiever IMO.

They could get better IMO. Hell, they should have fired Dabo and gone after Franklin.

If you compare Dabo's performance with that of his predecessor--Tommy Bowden--it will be obvious why they're fond of him.

Now, we'll get a better read on how good he is this year, now taht Boyd and Watkins are gone.

Last year they beat LSU in a bowl this year they beat OSU in a BCS bowl.. that could have something to do with why they like him

Last year they beat LSU in a bowl this year they beat OSU in a BCS bowl.. that could have something to do with why they like him

True story; but he's also lost to USC 5 times in a row now, so GC fans have reason to celebrate too.

True story; but he's also lost to USC 5 times in a row now, so GC fans have reason to celebrate too.

They do and should 5 wins over their rival ain't bad at all. I was just saying even though Dabo hasn't beat USCe he's still done some things at Clemson.

I live in the Greenville area and there are lots of people that do not like him at all. He gets outcoached regularly.

If you compare Dabo's performance with that of his predecessor--Tommy Bowden--it will be obvious why they're fond of him.

Now, we'll get a better read on how good he is this year, now taht Boyd and Watkins are gone.

Yeah, I always say he's the anti Tamy Bowden. Bowden always stumbled in conference play but beat SC(though it certainly helped that he didn't coach against Spurrier). Dabo contends for division and conference titles most years, but never beats SC. I give him credit because he has done some good things, but it's not really as good as it seems. But now they will probably take a step back next season, and Morris is pissed about Dabo not doing away with a buyout in his contract which would've given him a much better chance of getting the OC spot at texass. He'll probably be gone after next season. clemson can afford good coordinators though, so we'll just have to see how Dano handles it. Contract extensions don't really mean much for either party anymore though....

I think he's doing well by Clemson standards. And players seem to like him. But meh.

Not really concerned with who they have as long as we have the head ball coach.

I live in the Greenville area and there are lots of people that do not like him at all. He gets outcoached regularly.

I didn't know you lived around Greenville. So do I...and I guess @@eastcoastrazorback still does.

I didn't know you lived around Greenville. So do I...and I guess @@eastcoastrazorback still does.

Yep...we should get together for a beer sometime.

2012-05-07_00176.jpg

Azithromycin ophthalmic solution 1

Buy generic zithromax online no prescription

Azithromycin online no prescription

Buy azithromycin no prescription online

Buy zithromax z-pak no prescription

Azithromycin discount coupon

Zithromax (azithromycin) is truly a component coming from the classification of drugs called macrolide anti-biotics. Zithromax fights bacteria contained in the childs body.

Zithromax can feel dealing with diverse unique variations of difficulties a result of bacteria, that is to say inhaling problems, epidermis disease, head difficulties, and venereal illness.

Zithromax can be utilized for uses not promoted in script drugs guide.