• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECDawg

Get you signed Alabama gear from current players while you can.....

12 posts in this topic

I've walked by his little shop many times, and I'm still baffled that the University hasn't done a cease and desist.

Quite frankly it's all very shady, but there is no rules being broken IF the players aren't receiving any money currently. I keep telling anyone that will listen while I'm walking past there in University mall that this iaBdfkZ.png will be brought back up. And here you go, once again. By Clay Travis, but still...pisses me off these stores exist profiting off kids anyway.

What I think they're doing is saving a % of the money and giving it to them when they're not apart of the NCAA any longer. Just my opinion.

Ah good ole Clay needed some more hits on his site now that he can't write articles about Jimmy Frank to annoy UT Fans.

Hmm, I remember when every other university ever got massively reamed for violations like this, usually not even as blatant as this is.

I think if this Albetar guy really didn't have any deal with the university or players they would have done a cease and desist long ago. If he was a rogue guy he would have been dealt with long ago.

Tider's thought that they could be saving royalties for after they leave the school is a good example of what is most likely going on. Nothing will probably ever come of it, but this guy is bad news.

It's funny that evil Manziel got paid but all of these little Bama boys signed and gave their gear to this guy for free.

I'll believe that when my iaBdfkZ.png turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

if he is giving a % after they have nothing to do with the ncaa, which is an awesome move on his part, I would love to see the ledger some day.

Well, we can count on Emmert to get to the bottom of this right after he investigates the Fluker scandal

Right?