• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nova

Obama donor leading IRS investigation

5 posts in this topic

http://www.washingto...c9b2_story.html

The most corrupt administration in history uses their own political cronies to investigate themselves and shocker, no charges are expected.

http://online.wsj.co...318983271821584

At this point, why not just have Barack and Holder conduct the "investigation" and let them claim nothing illegal was done. It will have the same level of rigour.

:lanekiffin: me the republic is dead. 1000 years from now historians are going to look back and name the election of Barack Obama as the turning point that lead to the destruction of a great nation, just like historians seen Ceasar becoming consul with his aggregation of power as the death knell for the Roman Republic.

I don't trust any of them.

If it's Christie vs. Clinton, I'm not voting. I'm not voting for one party government.

And if one damn person tells me if I didn't vote then I don't have a right to bitch, I'm going to make them read these Nikes.

I don't trust any of them.

If it's Christie vs. Clinton, I'm not voting. I'm not voting for one party government.

And if one damn person tells me if I didn't vote then I don't have a right to bitch, I'm going to make them read these Nikes.

Seriously though, if you don't vote, don't bitch.

that is a phrase that has no bearing any more in these times. It was valid at one point, it no longer holds any water. If there was an honest difference in those who represent the people I would agree. I don't believe that. It's a profession now not a privilege and those in Washington haven't represented my interests in a long time.

Let's see do I want to vote for a democrat or a republican? Well they only differ in name. so if those are my choices then no thanks.

I'd like to take a moment and paraphrase the late, great George Carlin's thoughts on this line of thought...

You're telling me that I can't complain about a mess that you made, that I had nothing to do with? Where's the logic in that?