• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GatorUnvrsty

Site Issues

33 posts in this topic

For some reason I suddenly can't post pics without typing it out, including the  parts; and when I try to post youtube vids in the What is everyone listening to? thread they don't get formatted, so only show up as links instead of as a player with video.

I've logged out and back in, disabled pop-up blockers and anti-virus programs, and nothing seems to work.

I haven't changed anything on my end from when it used to work, so I don't know what's up.

I can not reply to anyone's comments. . Well I can reply, but t is not connected to the person I am quoting.

I still can't get into the "staff" forum...

Why on mobile ,home page hasn't changed since December?

I can't attach pictures or gifs to anything. Keep getting an error message. Did something change in that department?

Can't post pictures for a long time...rejects them everytime

To post images with a URL, click on the image icon and paste the URL:

HyEPtMx.png

I'm working under the assumption that all of this is the result of PuddingTime changing his user name.

I'm working under the assumption that all of this is the result of PuddingTime changing his user name.

never heard of her....

I thought it was UTColts...I mean UTBroncos...

I thought it was UTColts...I mean UTBroncos...

The point was to be teams I hate. UTSteelers, UTBrowns

post-1-0-03155400-1422973648_thumb.jpg

I just attached this.

Then I linked this from another site:

Joseph-Wade-Wilson-mugshot-27801101.400x800.jpg

Are you getting a specific error message?

post-1-0-03155400-1422973648_thumb.jpg

I just attached this.

Then I linked this from another site:

Joseph-Wade-Wilson-mugshot-27801101.400x800.jpg

Are you getting a specific error message?

When I'm attaching a file I'm getting a red message that says: "Error This upload failed." The attachments aren't any different than one's I've been able to attach in the past but oddly now I can't attach them any more.

When I'm attaching a file I'm getting a red message that says: "Error This upload failed." The attachments aren't any different than one's I've been able to attach in the past but oddly now I can't attach them any more.

Check your "Manage Attachments" You may not have enough room left to attach the image/file.

Check your "Manage Attachments" You may not have enough room left to attach the image/file.

@@WARDS the site issue is some faggot named WadeSECTalk

That was the problem. Thank you.

Changed limit from 100MB to 1GB.. should clear that up.

Figured I might as well make my one hour/per month limit on the site productive. :trollface:

Figured I might as well make my one hour/per month limit on the site productive. :trollface:

The '/' stands for 'per', so '/per' is redundant. I know English is your second language, I'm just doing my one hour/per month community service by assisting you.